By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Angelus said:
smroadkill15 said:
Sounds like fun, I'm down. Sign me up for Halo, Gears, and L4D. You should add Destiny to the list!!

Yes, definitely add Destiny 

Its so sad to see how excited Angelus was for Destiny. He pretty much loathes it now.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
jlmurph2 said:
Screamride has a 71 so far on Metacritic. IGN gave it an 8.2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/03/screamride-review#disqus_thread

Kinda wish i rememberd my prediction lol. i think im close. 71 isnt a bad score, it was never going to get high scores, its an extremely niche game for starters.

Yeah I figured it would be in this area.

BTW. I finished The Hobbit Trilogy so far. Can I play Shadow of Mordor now? lol

jlmurph2 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Kinda wish i rememberd my prediction lol. i think im close. 71 isnt a bad score, it was never going to get high scores, its an extremely niche game for starters.

You like the last movie? 

jlmurph2 said:
Angelus said:
smroadkill15 said:
Sounds like fun, I'm down. Sign me up for Halo, Gears, and L4D. You should add Destiny to the list!!

Yes, definitely add Destiny 

Its so sad to see how excited Angelus was for Destiny. He pretty much loathes it now.

TheSting said:
jlmurph2 said:

You like the last movie? 

It was alright. I kinda feel like Smaug's part could have been in the 2nd movie but in the end I'm glad I was able to watch all 3 together.

But Shadow of Mordor is starting to look better now that I've watched it.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol sorry man. We'll have Halo 5 soon enough.

shikamaru317 said:
The 3rd part isn't out on DVD/Bluray yet is it? I didn't get a chance to watch it in theaters, have to wait to rent it.

Not yet, I think its out on the 24th. I saw it on some site.

Now Versus and Ryuu are making me watch the full story so I can fully enjoy Shadow of Mordor. Which I was already enjoying.

shikamaru317 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Not yet, I think its out on the 24th. I saw it on some site.

Now Versus and Ryuu are making me watch the full story so I can fully enjoy Shadow of Mordor. Which I was already enjoying.

It's probably my favorite film franchise overall, just barely topping out Star Wars. Definitely worth the time to watch it. I still need to rent Shadow of Mordor, going to try and do that next month when I renew Gamefly. 

Nice.

Yeah I started a new account for my Gamefly. Finished SR4+Gat outta hell so far. Right now I have SoM and Alan Wake. Got the season pass for SoM too. Not sure why lol I might have it for a while.

jlmurph2 said:

I don't know about soon enough. Soon enough would be booting up on my Xbox right this second lol

But yes, hopefully it'll be ready by September and we can finally get a shooter worth playing for more than a month 

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:

I don't know about soon enough. Soon enough would be booting up on my Xbox right this second lol

But yes, hopefully it'll be ready by September and we can finally get a shooter worth playing for more than a month 

The beta alone was worth that.