By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
If they show everything at E3 & GC, they probably don't have much to show.

Just like last year.

Not neccessarily, there could be alot of games with less time spent on each game. You can fit quite a few games into an hour and a half if each game only gets like 3 minutes and they limit the talking in between games. They did say they were trying something different for E3 this year, hopefully that means less talking and shorter demos/trailers. 

Not gonna lie, I'm not expecting anything (besides gears) out of E3. That I will care about, new announcements that is.

Around the Network

I can list what I desire btw

-gears
-conker
-kameo
-lost odyssey
-shenmue
-Sonic
-persona 5
-KH collection
-soul calibur
-street fighter
-jet set radio
... Any jrpg is a plus

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Not gonna lie, I'm not expecting anything (besides gears) out of E3. That I will care about, new announcements that is.

Gears is a given imo, there will at least be a teaser for Gears 4, and possibly a Gears Collection announcement. Rare will probably announce something but I'm not sure what. Twisted Pixel's next game is a possibility. I'm hopeful that Decisive Games will announce AoE 4 or Halo Wars 2, but they've only been working on their first game for about a year, so they'll probably announce it at Gamescom or later. I don't think Lionhead's new IP will be annoounced yet, it'll probably be at E3 2016. That's just 4 possible 1st party announcements I can think of, not alot, MS needs alot more than 4 new games at E3 imo. Hopefully there will also be at least 3 new 2nd and 3rd party exclusives announced as well. It'd be nice if MS gave that new IP that Black Tusk was working on to a 2nd party developer. Hopefully they'll be able to get an exclusive from one of the 3rd party studios that has released Xbox exclusives in the past, a new Splinter Cell or Prince of Persia from Ubisoft, Fallout 4 from Bethesda, a new KOTOR or Jade Empire from Bioware, something like that. 

Lionhead new ip is already confirmed to be a small team project, possibly coming out this year. XP

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Lionhead new ip is already confirmed to be a small team project, possibly coming out this year. XP

Oh yeah, forgot that was confirmed to be small. That sucks, I had been hoping it was a new AAA WRPG franchise : (

Microsoft really needs to get a new exclusive WRPG to replace Fable, since Fable Legends is more of an action game than an RPG, and it seems like Fable Legends is going to be the only new Fable game releasing in the next 3-4 years. Hopefully they'll get a 3rd party WRPG exclusive and announce it at E3 this year, that's a big gap in their exclusive lineup imo.

DOA fixed now?

TiagoCosta said:
If they show everything at E3 & GC, they probably don't have much to show.

Just like last year.

they had a lot to show. it just that a lot of it was leaked or announced beforehand.  during e3 and GC time ori,fh2,masterchief collection,scalebound, phantom dust, crack down,screamride,tombraider  were announced. thats a really amazing selection of games.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Xbox 360 Owners: Start building your Xbox One Game Library for free

View on YouTube

Starting today, Xbox Live Gold Members who don’t have an Xbox One yet can start building their library of Xbox One games directly from Xbox 360 by taking advantage of the Games With Gold program.   You have always been able to do it this via the web and my monthly Games With Gold posts. But now, on  your Xbox 360 console head to the special Games With Gold section from the link on the home page of the console and you can  ‘purchase’ it there.

See the video above that will show you exactly how to do it. And don’t forget to grab your copy of Rayman Legends for Xbox One (along with Tomb Raider for Xbox 360.)

Xbox 360Xbox Live By Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVE's Major Nelson

When I didn't have a one, I was doing this. But it's good that they're making it easier for people 

Has anybody tried the new Killer Instinct Ranked League? Really good! I've won the first 4 out of 5. Hoping to get gold tier

So disappointed in Metro redux. Not that great of a game, bad graphics, and buggy as all hell

Screamride has a 71 so far on Metacritic. IGN gave it an 8.2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/03/screamride-review#disqus_thread

I'm actually playing Metro Redux as well. Only 2033 so far, but while I have some mixed opinions on the game (such as the full on retardation of giving the protagonist a voice for loading scenes but making him mute during the game), I can't say I've seen a single bug and the graphics are decent. You can definitely tell it's a last gen game, but that's to be expected.