By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

This..is apparently an image from a Halo 5 Commercial shoot, imo it looks pretty legit, wasn't sure whether to post it xD can see a production crew person..the Reddit account that posted it was made today (12 minutes ago) and this is his first post

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2wd5t4/halo_5_commercial_shoot_picture_speculate_away/

Now speculate! =P (Already filming a commercial? Chief got his ass kicked by Locke? ¬.¬ Chief dead? Jk =P) 

I'll follow the reddit thread for a while to see if it's proven fake or real...I assume Reddit mods have some sort of verification like Neogaf?

Holy crap.

Just watching chief down and hurt like that.... makes me so sad.

Around the Network

Anyone else finding downloads/updates on xbl are painfully slow atm? taking me a lot longer than normal to download a game than it normally would, I assume lots of people taking advantage of the sales etc so could be that..

shikamaru317 said:
I'm guessing that he found Chief unconscious, Locke isn't cool enough to beat Chief xD

Amen

Fuck that guy. His poor leadership abilities got everyone in Nightfall killed. Locke ain't shit

Couple random thoughts
• the x1 blue ray player is complete trash. Pain in the ass to do anything on it.

• gwg this month was very bad. Sniper elite and idarb are horrible.

• that halo commercial pic looks badass.

• the guy behind district 9, Neil however u spell hisbladt name is officially doing a aliens movie.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Thank the Lord for spam update. Spam is a serious problem on x1.it wasn't as serious on 360

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Yay screenshots.. Do they have direct Twitter connectivity?

Very nice update.

However....it needs to be asked, how in the world do we still not have voice messages on X1? I mean seriously. W.T.F.

Btw is it possible to post videos directly from XBO to Facebook or still not? Something I told them already in 2013 to do so since it's pretty much a lot of free advertisement if many gamers will post their gaming videos on Facebook so that all their friends see it.

I got to see a lot of them from PS4 since some friends used this option (no idea if still, don't really use Facebook nowadays) and I think that can really affect some average gamers buying decisions if they always see PS stuff and never XBox  (pretty much the same as with TV ads)

www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/17/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-sexy-season-pass-on-ps4xbox-one-might-cost-you-more-than-a-strip-club-visit/

Hah!

TiagoCosta said:
www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/17/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-sexy-season-pass-on-ps4xbox-one-might-cost-you-more-than-a-strip-club-visit/

Hah!

What in the world....?

They want 93 bucks for some costumes? Are they for real? That is without a shadow of a doubt the worst value for money I've ever seen in a season pass.