By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Angelus said:
TiagoCosta said:
www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/17/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-sexy-season-pass-on-ps4xbox-one-might-cost-you-more-than-a-strip-club-visit/

Hah!

What in the world....?

They want 93 bucks for some costumes? Are they for real? That is without a shadow of a doubt the worst value for money I've ever seen in a season pass.

At the end of the day the game comes with a lot of costumes already.. But some will still waste money on new ones.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Angelus said:

What in the world....?

They want 93 bucks for some costumes? Are they for real? That is without a shadow of a doubt the worst value for money I've ever seen in a season pass.

At the end of the day the game comes with a lot of costumes already.. But some will still waste money on new ones.

That's fair enough and all, not saying the game itself is a ripoff, but 93 bucks for....well....character skins. Are fighting game fans THAT fanatical?

Angelus said:
TiagoCosta said:

That's fair enough and all, not saying the game itself is a ripoff, but 93 bucks for....well....character skins. Are fighting game fans THAT fanatical?

Let's just say that DOA fan base in particular is quite otaku, most like to waste money on pervert things. 

But the average fan is fine with +15-20 only per character that already comes with the game, plus accessories and hairstyles.. There's enough to be unique already lol

shikamaru317 said:
Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if Tecmo Koei has made more money from DLC sales than from sales of the game itself, thanks to all of the different sexy outfit packs they've made.

Going exclusive makes no sense really..

on a side note, team ninja while saying LR is the last DOA5 release also said it would be supporting the version for a long time. With costumes, tweaks and adjustments made to the gameplay and possibly new characters. Btw,

"Our DLC program is really based on our interactions with our fans and consumers," he said. "If they don't buy our DLC then we would probably stop or slow things down, but it's really reflective of the fact that they are constantly buying DLC from us at the pace that it's coming out."

There will be over 400 costumes on LR.

shikamaru317 said:

Lords of the Fallen Pulled From Xbox Sale, Dev Not Sure Why

http://w.sharethis.com/share4x/images/bubble_arrow.png) 3px 8px no-repeat;">New

by William D'Angelo, posted 57 minutes ago / 256 Views 

Lords of the Fallen was originally supposed to be part of the Xbox Live Ultimate Game sale. The game went on sale for £7.50, but a few hours later the price of the game was increased back up to £50.

Developer Deck 13 has tweeted that the game was supposed to be apart of the Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale. They have no information as to why the game was pulled from the sale. However, Microsoft has said the game is not part of the sale.

"Lords of the Fallen on Xbox One is not part of the Ultimate Game Sale Feb. 17 – 23," a Microsoft representative told Videogamer.

That was one of the games I was wanting to get today along with Styx.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Finally pre ordered my copy of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD

I didn't yet :(

xbox version?

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I didn't yet :(

xbox version?

Yep, Xbox version. The game looks pretty interesting, but I also really want that XV demo

Hopefully it runs well on Xbox(ff15), ff13 was not only below average in quality but also had some serious fps drops.

By today's standards it was cinematic I guess.

Ka-pi96 said:
Finally pre ordered my copy of Final Fantasy Type 0 HD

How much will Type 0 cost? I'm still thinking about it depending on the price. I got nailed today with a cost having to get a new battery for my truck so I'll have to watch the money :(

Ka-pi96 said:

It cost me £44.86 (about $70). So I'd assume it is full price in the US as well.

Yeah I should have known. I just checked Gamestop and it's listed for $59.99

Is it the same one that came out a few years ago on the PSP?

Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yep, Xbox version. The game looks pretty interesting, but I also really want that XV demo

Hopefully it runs well on Xbox(ff15), ff13 was not only below average in quality but also had some serious fps drops.

By today's standards it was cinematic I guess.

FF13 didn't run very well on Xbox? I played it on both 360 and PS3 and never noticed a difference...

It was bad in both then lol

I can assure you some slowdown were huge, I hate slowdowns in gaming. Lost odyssey also had some issues but not that bad.

demo should give me a good idea of what to expect, in the meanwhile type 0 should run well.. It's a port of a psp game after all.