By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So im going to be getting Dragon Age Inquisition for PC in the next few weeks. Im bringing this up because i want to know two things. How is the story? And also do i need play the previous games to understand it?

Around the Network
DexInDaJungle said:
TiagoCosta said:

Yeah I was lol

Also thanks, it was truly annoying. And I'm annoyed enough with exams daily.

Yeah, I wouldn't keep doing it knowing it's annoying my friends :P

Also, Diamond no Ace is fantasitc. One of the few sports anime I actually like. I'm so sad it ends in like a month :(

Did you watch major? It made me like baseball when we don't even play it over here at all. 

I'd like a baseball game on XBO, now that I think about it.

JayWood2010 said:
So im going to be getting Dragon Age Inquisition for PC in the next few weeks. Im bringing this up because i want to know two things. How is the story? And also do i need play the previous games to understand it?

From what I've seen there's no real reason to play the previous games before playing Inquisition. Any historical & lore-related stuff you could just read in the Codex. Playing the two beforehand would just give you a better idea of the events that happened (and be more exciting than just reading them in a text box xD), but I don't think the decisions you made in them affect Inquisition as much as the decisions you made in the Mass Effects affected each other. Can't comment on the story yet though, haven't gotten far enough to make a comment on it :/

Hope you enjoy it though! :)

Can I post random rumors over here, or is against the rules?

TiagoCosta said:

I dont mind rumors for speculation.  But if theyre proven false then that is a different story.  

Around the Network

Supposedly Microsoft got a new third party exclusive, new ip. He suggests bio ware or square enix.

Battletoads being developed by Ruffian Games.

Xbox has a close relationship with UK developers.

Ryuu96 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Ruffian Games making Battletoads wouldn't surprise me though

Actually Ruffian said they were working on something a while back that if people knew what it was they would go nuts.

TiagoCosta said:

Just to confirm, rumours are A-OK. Particularly when they include Battletoads!

Or LO2...but that seems like it'll never come to be now. Never give up hope...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Goatseye said:
Xbox has a close relationship with UK developers.

Not really surprising, isn't UK the only market besides USA where MS even knows the devs? ^^