By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Did I miss something? What's with all the Jizz and shit?

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Did I miss something? What's with all the Jizz and shit?

Mods made Jizz change his name because it was "NSFW"

There was a big argument about it in the mod thread.

#supportJizz

#supportmynewnameChris_Benoits_Boner

That's kinda annoying to see tho

The support # thing.

Hopefully they change their minds soon(mods).

--------

Let's see if "our" leader (too much DnA), managed to lose yet another jrpg. He's da best /sarcasm.

DexInDaJungle said:

THe name really shouldnt have been allowed in the first place.  It just gives VGC bad reputation for allowing that kind of stuff.  

Plus from my understanding they only changed the name and he didnt get banned and have to start a new account.  If so then im siding with the mods on this one.  Sorry but the name is immature and that reflects on the site

JayWood2010 said:
DexInDaJungle said:

THe name really shouldnt have been allowed in the first place.  It just gives VGC bad reputation for allowing that kind of stuff.  

Plus from my understanding they only changed the name and he didnt get banned and have to start a new account.  If so then im siding with the mods on this one.  Sorry but the name is immature and that reflects on the site

To be completely honest with you, I agree. I just found the entire argument between the two sides to be quite amusing.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:

The support # thing.

--------

Let's see if "our" leader (too much DnA), managed to lose yet another jrpg. He's da best /sarcasm.

Alright, I'll drop it if it's annoying people :P

Also by DnA were you referring to Diamond no Ace?

DexInDaJungle said:

lol no big deal.  I didnt even know this was an issue until you brought it up in here.  I do want to clarify i think Jizz or whatever his name is now is a great user though and hope he doesnt leave VGC.

Moving on to Assassin's Creed, i would still like if they gave the game a little break for people to miss it.  I dont mind Call of Duty doing yearly installments mainly because its multiplayer driven and that is ever changing but AC doesnt really get much different.  Dont get me wrong, i skip CoD games all the time because im bored with them, but im just saying ill give a little more slack to multiplayer driven games that does this

DexInDaJungle said:
TiagoCosta said:

The support # thing.

--------

Yeah I was lol

Also thanks, it was truly annoying. And I'm annoyed enough with exams daily.

Japan AC might be my first AC lol, if I like it I might play the London one as well. (Arsenal supporter here, I like the city)

TiagoCosta said:
DexInDaJungle said:

Yeah I was lol

Also thanks, it was truly annoying. And I'm annoyed enough with exams daily.

Yeah, I wouldn't keep doing it knowing it's annoying my friends :P

Also, Diamond no Ace is fantasitc. One of the few sports anime I actually like. I'm so sad it ends in like a month :(