By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
GamechaserBE said:
hudsoniscool said:
GamechaserBE said:

Ugh Halo 4 campain was literally painfull for me...and Halo 3 had nice big scale battles even with two scarabs!!

Easily has the best story. And it actually had emotion to it. Ya it's a lot more of a corridor shooter. But I don't blame them for that, they pushed the 360 to the limits.

You don't blame them? So you prefer graphics above fun?  Story was fine between C/MC but the rest was kind of bad and I don't blame people to get confused without reading any other material from the lore.. 

Yeah i agree with this as well xD

For me personally it was the best storywise but i agree with it must of been confusing for non-book readers at times and i think they did rush into introducing all this new stuff too quickly, maybe it was a way to get people more involved in the story (might push them to buy the books to know wth some of the stuff in Halo 4 was about)

But heck they are doing it with Halo 5 as well ¬.¬ telling important stuff in Escalation which is annoying me, it's a comic which...doesn't have great reactions main complaints being the art, only the hardcore Halo fans will read it lol

Halo 4 terminals were great though imo, they obviously could only be a few minutes long but i think (Brian Reed?) did a great job with them and explaining some of the stuff quickly in them

Pretty sure Brian Reed was the main writer for all the Halo 4 terminals (Co-Writer for Halo 4 and Lead Writer for Halo 5)

I never read any of those forerunner books, only thing I needed was the terminals. That made the story make perfect sense. And no it's not 343's fault that they couldn't do massive battles. They would have had to have halo 3ish graphics to do it.if they would have done that nobody would have bot halo 4 and 343 wouldn't exist.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

those white bundles are going for upwards of 500 bucks on ebay at the moment, so the demand is definitely there still.

I really doubt MS is holding out on white X1s. The demand is insane for it and surely they could've cash out on that.

Goatseye said:
I really doubt MS is holding out on white X1s. The demand is insane for it and surely they could've cash out on that.

i think theyre holding out to increase their value for the long term.

JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:

So i just now learned that Shikamaru is a character from Naruto.  Never knew lol

Best character actually. 

Around the Network
roborad said:
Goatseye said:

i think theyre holding out to increase their value for the long term.

It makes sense to me xD

so the halo mcc update... is the parties issue fixed?

roborad said:
so the halo mcc update... is the parties issue fixed?

Early impressions are NO. And other issues introduced

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/new-update-523-mb---general-discussion/71e3117d-8b9d-4615-88f9-d716fb112bbe/posts?page=3

edit*.  Possibly faster to find matches but added new game crashing bugs. Also let's u click on halo 5 beta.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I went for 10.3-10.6 in the poll

JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:
I have to give it up to Iron Galaxy. They've made Killer Instinct better. 

KI really is amazing.  Iron Galaxy is doing a fantastic job.  Kan-Ra is pretty awesome too and fits the KI universe well.  Unortunately i suck with him -_-    How are you doing with him?  I think im like 1-10 with him in exhibition xD haha

I held off on Season 2. Im going to get it though. How much was yours? I thought we got a discount for having the full season 1? It shows 39.99 is that the discount?