By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

59 GBs, but I don't know if that includes the day one update. 

Screw that o.O  My friend got it digitally as well and he started dloading it two days ago.  It still isnt finished xD lol  His internet has problems

Wow that's pretty crazy o.o

I think mine finished downloading within the day of pre-ordering. I was so happy I was able to get it running and play last night.

Around the Network

Wish ioi would hurry up with the new numbers...they take soooo long these days :'( when's NPD? I hope to god he isn't waiting until after NPD..

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-the-master-chief-collection

MCC at 90 on Meta after 30 reviews...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-the-master-chief-collection

MCC at 90 on Meta after 30 reviews...

That makes like the first 200 comments in the review thread useless just like i said could happen.  Not saying it will end with a 90+ but people need to think before posting sometimes

When we'll be able to see last weeks HW numbers?

Around the Network

w00t, a 90 at metacritic.

Goatseye said:
When we'll be able to see last weeks HW numbers?

Who knows lol  It seems to be random anymore

Darnit, Halo MCC is still having issues, I'm in Halo 3 and can't find a game. But man the Halo music has me excited and the ui is excellent.

Also the patch ans install was less than 30 minutes, but I think I have 50mbps internet.

I am absolutely fine with what they have shown about Halo 5. The ADS is no problem like I feared since it's not really ADS like you know it from other shooters even if it look like it, sprinting to run away when you have no chance against your enemy will punish you and the thrusters will probably only increase the gap between good and bad players. Didn't ask for this ability but it's nothing I have a problem with.

Ground pound isn't really needed but as long as they will nerf it if it will be used too often or if it's too powerful it's also nothing too bad and the beta will show if they have to change much about that. I think it makes at least sense, if a Spartan with his heavy armour would jump on me from some meters height I think it would be pretty shattering^^

To say people will now defend it only because it's an exclusive and they are fanboys (someone said that in this thread, forgot who) is pretty amusing in my opinion considering how most Halo fans were pretty angry when they saw the few seconds leak on Sunday. That should have shown that Halo fans don't defend every shit just because it's an exclusive. 

I can only say that I'm a big Halo fan and just because I can live with changes and don't expect it to be exactly the same even after 10+ years doesn't mean that I just defend it because it's an exclusive. I surely didn't invest thousands of hours in the previous Halo games and will probabyl invest thousands more in the future just because it's only on Xbox^^

I wish while they are trying to fix the online issues they would switch to peer to peer. That way we could play more than 1 game a hour. Oh well. Maybe I'll play more campaign.

As far as the AC U reviews go, I'll guess 85. Great game but I think it's gunna have a lot of issues, framerate, buggy, crash, ect. I mean come on this is ubisoft. All they do I make buggy messes, and as there games get more ambitious so does all it's bugs/problems.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.