By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Slade6alpha said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Night Seece.

Night Noble. 

I'll be watching you ;)

*curls up in cornor* Help me Iceland! lol and Goodnight to you as well.

Around the Network

Witcher 3 gets my vote..

I prefer Bioware in the early days than what they have released in the last few years.

Witcher 3 better win...

kinisking said:
What do you guys think about the kinect less sku? I'm worried about the future of the kinect now.. i feel like it had potential.

It did, not X1 is just like a slightly gimped PS4. I think it's about the worst thing to happen since gaming in a very long time.  It's terrible.

Kinect WAS the reason I chose Xbox.  80% of very day an X1 owners use their Kinect.  Losing it makes me which I could cancel my preorder.  But I already have it.

If I was rich I would make a video of me smashing it into the ground.

---

So I guess you could say I'm not happy about it at all.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I am going to write an article on kinect less xbox one sku and going to get a lot of bashing but I am ready

Around the Network

Time to celebrate Gear 3 is above 6m. Now the whole triology is above 6m each game. Thats great

A fierce battle between Dragon Age and Witcher... voted for The Witcher.

where is my bingo card seece

shikamaru317 said:
smroadkill15 said:
Witcher 3 better win...

It's not looking good so far unfortunately. I voted for Witcher 3, it should have more content and unlike Dragon Age it's releasing during a much more open release window when there won't be other games to distract me. Meanwhile Dragon Age is releasing during one of the two busiest months for games, and on the same day as 3 other AAA games. 

Never played Dragon Age 1or2, and beat Witcher 2, so I can't say which is better. I do know that Witcher 3 is going to be amazing. "Bigger, better, and more badass" I know that quotes referring to Gears 2, but it holds true to Witcher 3 as well.    

I'm gonna try putting my E3 thread up soon, today hopefully. If not then Friday!

Also voted Dragon Age. Seems to be the one vote in it as well!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.