By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wow this poll is close. I mean I figured it would be, but I did think one or the other would pull away eventually.

Really can't go wrong with either imo. They will both be amazing. Stupid second round matchup........

Around the Network

Man Microsoft should have really announced a 450/350 price. Not only will people obviously compare the Kinect-less version with PS4 and PS4 is simply more powerful, the console with Kinect lost also value since Kinect and the support will be obviously not as good as it would be if every Xbox One would have Kinect.

499 was already too much for many and now it is still the same price even when they removed value of it so that 499 will sound even worse for many who were interested in Kinect but not for this price or who had to wait until they have enough money...

That feels almost as if they would increase the price to 550 bucks lol

Conegamer said:

I'm gonna try putting my E3 thread up soon, today hopefully. If not then Friday!

Also voted Dragon Age. Seems to be the one vote in it as well!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Conegamer said:

I'm gonna try putting my E3 thread up soon, today hopefully. If not then Friday!

Yay! Mod support for Dragon Age! lol

High five

Seece said:
Ok Bingo Cards will be uploaded tomo morning, promise!

Night folks.

thanks sorryI just saw your post I was the one sleeping then  and ryuu got you my card...

thanks a lot for the hard work....

good night

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Conegamer said:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

crissindahouse said:

Man Microsoft should have really announced a 450/350 price. Not only will people obviously compare the Kinect-less version with PS4 and PS4 is simply more powerful, the console with Kinect lost also value since Kinect and the support will be obviously not as good as it would be if every Xbox One would have Kinect.

499 was already too much for many and now it is still the same price even when they removed value of it so that 499 will sound even worse for many who were interested in Kinect but not for this price or who had to wait until they have enough money...

I agree with that... or they need to at least bundle a game with the Kinect SKU therefor restoring value to that SKU and making the kinectless appealing only to the one that really don't want it and still want an XBox one

crissindahouse said:

Games+features are obviously better on Xbox One though. They probably wanted to compete that way. Since they usually say "its all about the games" now.

Is anybody getting Super Time Force today?

JayWood2010 said:
Is anybody getting Super Time Force today?

nope :P