By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

What is the best Xbox One Game Tournament

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare vs Assassin's Creed IV

Zoo Tycoon    
Crimson Dragon   Crimson Dragon
Watch Dogs   The Division
The Division    
Ryse: Son of Rome    
Lococycle   Ryse: Son of Rome
Destiny   Destiny
Battlefield 4    
Halo    
Call of Duty Ghosts   Halo
Forza 5   Forza 5
Minecraft    
Cobalt    
Project Spark   Project Spark
Kinect Sports Rivals    KSR
D4    
Quantum Break    
The Crew   Quantum Break
Dead Rising 3    DeadRising3 
Fable Legends    
TitanFall    
Witcher III    TitanFall
Below    MGS5
Metal Gear Solid 5    
Kingdom Hearts III    
Final Fantasy XV    FFXV
Assassin's Creed IV    
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare    
Killer instinct    
The Elder Scrolls Online    
Sunset Overdrive    
Fantasia    

Around the Network

I got GTA V as a gift for someone but I've gotten a chance to play it. I've barely scratched the surface but dang is it a huge game that is so full of stuff to do.

I'm loving it so far.

Tagged.

Crimson Dragon TGS Trailer

Corporate vice president Phil Spencer says team is incubating numerous ideas for original programming, announcements coming "pretty soon."

Microsoft is currently exploring "hundreds" of concepts for original Xbox One TV programming, corporate vice president Phil Spencer told Bloomberg in a new interview.

"They have literally hundreds of ideas that they are incubating right now," Spencer said from the 2013 Tokyo Game Show. "We will have some new announcement for TV shows coming pretty soon."

Separately, Spencer told Reuters that Microsoft is "very close" to announcing some of these initiatives. He described these as "Nancy projects," referencing former CBS Television Studios president Nancy Tellem, who was brought on last year to lead a Los Angeles production studio creating "interactive and linear content for Xbox and other devices."

Some of the Xbox One-exclusive TV content in development will be unrelated to games, Spencer said. However, he explained, "I do think there will be a certain level of interactivity to what we do."

The only Xbox One TV programming announced thus far is the Halo showproduced by Saving Private Ryan director Steven Spielberg and theupcoming Quantum Break show that will tie in to the game.

The Xbox One launches in 13 territories across the world on November 22for $500.

Around the Network

that is pretty cool:

crissindahouse said:

that is pretty cool:

Now that was pretty awesome XD

Online mode allows players to jump in and out of friend's game at any time with progression carrying over to their own game.

Microsoft and Capcom Vancouver have released new details about the online co-op mode for Xbox One launch title Dead Rising 3.

In the online mode, players can jump in or out of a friend's game at any time. All progression and experience points achieved in a friend's game will carry back to their own game, Microsoft said.

In addition, all missions completed in a friend's game will also be registered as "complete" in their own, making it so players will never need to go back and replay a co-op mission.

In Dead Rising 3's co-op mode, players will drop into the boots of Dick, a "wise-cracking trucker." According to his description, Dick sees Dead Rising 3 main character Nick Ramos as his best chance of escaping Los Perdidos alive and will play a "key role" in the story.

In addition to detailing Dead Rising 3's co-op mode, Capcom also revealed "Super-combo Weapons" for the game. This new tier of combo weapons requires at least three components to craft and features "unique abilities that let you decimate crowds of zombies with devastating effect."

Examples provided include the Ultimate Powershout (a concussive horn made of traffic cones), the Ultimate Grim Reaper (a flaming scythe made of a katana sword, scythe, gas canister, and mask), as well as the Massive Bomb, described as a mini-nuke that obliterates all zombies close by.

Dead Rising 3 is an Xbox One-exclusive and will be released as a launch title for the platform on November 22. Its gameworld is larger than the first two installments combined.

crissindahouse said:

that is pretty cool:

Wow, that was just.... wow, pure magic there.

Could any Brit around here give me a pointer towards a good 360 deal? I'm just looking to play a few console exclusives like gears of war, red dead redemption etc so thought I would get my self an early Xmas present. I don't care much about next gen at this point in time as I already have a powerful gaming rig.

I'm hoping around £100 deal (I don't mind buying a good secondhand) or no more than £150 as I can't afford to spend much. I'm just looking for a general pointer as I admittedly have never been a console gamer.

Thanks in advance :)

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz