By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Vita did pulled up some nice no's. But ps4 was in stock in us still XBox one outsold it. I am surprised

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:
IM more impressed with VIta Numbers than anything. Its finally picking up

Did some major exclusive release in Japan, 40k for the week in Japan is what gave it most of that worldwide number.

Hatsune Miku came out which gave the Vita a big bump. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Did some major exclusive release in Japan, 40k for the week in Japan is what gave it most of that worldwide number.

Is that the blue haired anime girl?  

Regardless i hope vita stays strong.  I want more support for it.  Maybe support it a little more in america too -_-  If sony even announces on big vita game during e3 ill be happy

Ryuu96 said:

Why are the pictures always so tiny!...guess Shao Ting will just have to come back xD Bye Deathstroke!

Damnit i thought we was going to get to see something else :P

I don't think Phil Spencer meant that with his tweet. He meant that we should think like PDZ to Halo 4 with what you can expect as improvement from Xbox One games in the next years and that DX12 will be one of the reasons to achieve this jump but another part is obviously that developers get more experience from year to year. Not "DX12 alone will be like PDZ to Halo 4 as improvement"

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Fusioncode said:
shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Is that the blue haired anime girl?  

Regardless i hope vita stays strong.  I want more support for it.  Maybe support it a little more in america too -_-  If sony even announces on big vita game during e3 ill be happy

I don't think SCEA even remembers what the Vita is. I don't expect any more big games for the handheld. It's for niche JRPGs, indie games, and remote play. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

crissindahouse said:

I don't think Phil Spencer meant that with his tweet. He meant that we should think like PDZ to Halo 4 with what you can expect as improvement from Xbox One games in the next years and that DX12 will be one of the reasons to achieve this jump but another part is obviously that developers get more experience from year to year. Not "DX12 alone will be like PDZ to Halo 4 as improvement"

Agreed

crissindahouse said:

Thats exactly how i took it.  DX12 is going to help get to those kiiind of improvements.  MAybe not immediately but with its help it will

Ahh!! Fresh cup of coffee and good Xbox news.
Hmm Hmm.

Ryuu96 said:
Goatseye said:
Ahh!! Fresh cup of coffee and good Xbox news.
Hmm Hmm.

LOL nice Sig..I saw that on IGN...Notice the top is missing ;)

Wink, wink...