By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 Proves Itself As a Wii U System Seller… In Japan

Zero999 said:

it will take a month for the next big release but I think W101 will do it's job and keep wii u's momentum.

lego city comes out in another 9 days! its top 50 on amazon now!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Zero999 said:

it will take a month for the next big release but I think W101 will do it's job and keep wii u's momentum.

lego city comes out in another 9 days! its top 50 on amazon now!

diddn't know that. then wii u will keep good momentum untill 2 or 3 weeks after rayman legends releases (if japan is also getting it september 2). by then october starts and zelda, wii party u, sonic + good multis start releasing.

Just look at the game, its god dam beautiful.

Hopefully it will bump hardware in the West as well.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Here in the states it should get a nice 2-3 week boost then right as sales start dropping, here comes Luigi U with another nice little boost, then 3 weeks later W101 comes along and gives another little boost, October rolls around and Wind Waker, Sonic, Party U give another nice bump. Then we have the holidays and DKC, 3D World, Fit U plus plenty of holiday deals. I see Wii U having astrong showing the rest of the year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

Here in the states it should get a nice 2-3 week boost then right as sales start dropping, here comes Luigi U with another nice little boost, then 3 weeks later W101 comes along and gives another little boost, October rolls around and Wind Waker, Sonic, Party U give another nice bump. Then we have the holidays and DKC, 3D World, Fit U plus plenty of holiday deals. I see Wii U having astrong showing the rest of the year.

W101 will be release on the week of GTA, so no.

Click HERE and be happy 

@EricFabian not for WiiU though

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

EricFabian said:
zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

That game will sell huge but I dont imagine those games having much of the same userbase. Different consoles, different genre, different market, I dont see GTA affecting W101

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

EricFabian said:

GTAV is as yet not coming to Wii U, thus W101, for some Wii U owners anyway, will be a bigger deal.