By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 Proves Itself As a Wii U System Seller… In Japan

Great news!
In terms of games, Japan needs them more than Europe or the US and Pikmin 3 seems to be doing it`s job overthere.

Let`s see if my 50k HW prediction is right.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Sounds like it's time for the Wii U's Vita moment.

And what is that? To go up and then back down?

NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
Sounds like it's time for the Wii U's Vita moment.

And what is that? To go up and then back down?

Better brace yourself for that 2nd week drop. It's gonna hurt I tell ya!

madmaniac said:
9 years, has it really been that long?

And they say Nintendo milk their franchises

Train wreck said:
Signaling out PS4 xbox one, pricing in dollars instead of yen, Director of the Game Rental Planning Group? OK

Shush you. It burns that Nintendo has slight success. Doesn't it? So sad.

Anyway, I don't really expect HW to be above 20k. :/

Around the Network

Is positive Wii U news allowed on this site these days? Anyway we get it next week in the UK, hopefully the boost in sales continues.

I'm with ya Rol, we all will troll hard in the Media Create thread.

Well good news.. this will be a start in the rise of Wii U... bad news.. other than one or two weeks.. this is not going to matter.. Good News... Wii U will sell better overall after Pikmen hits all areas.. the average will go up.. week to week.. bad news.. That average may only be about 45-50 K a week.. once everything is said and done.. (Excluding major releases and Black Friday).. Good News.. still that is a heck of a lot better than it's doing now.. and if the Big N continues putting Juice into it.. it will get better.. Bad News.. it's still going to finish a distant second.. or possibly a close third in total sells this gen..

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

it will take a month for the next big release but I think W101 will do it's job and keep wii u's momentum.

So can't wait for Pikmin3.... only a few more weeks.. I can do it...