best mk

mk 64 and snes mk 33 18.23%

mk dd 71 39.23%

mk ds 18 9.94%

mk wii 32 17.68%

mk 3ds 19 10.50%

mortal kombat 8 4.42%

Total:181

Double Dash was fun (for a while) but a really dissapointing sequel to MarioKart64. MK Wii is the winner.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Super Mario Kart was the best by a loooooooooong way.

lolz, I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this one, assuming there even is any. :L

It was more about driving skills with the occasional item to mix things up.

As the series progressed it became more about the items and less about the 'racing'

Regardless if that's true or not (I can definitely say it isn't with MK7), that alone wouldn't/doesn't make it better than newer MKs.

That's YOUR opinion and you are entitled to it as I am with my opinion.

Saying something is the "best" when it comes to games is all personal opinion.

No it isn't, not when there are facts that can prove one MK game is overall better than another.

lol

I'm not even going to bother arguing with someone who can't distinguish facts from opinions.

I guess Master of Puppets is factually the greatest song of all time because I believe it is.

Black is also the best colour and The Empire Strikes Back is the best movie ever made.

Facts.

lol

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

i agree, although DD is the one i played most with my brother and cousins and freinds, as MK wii came out we all grew up and got out of touch, so i had to play by myself :(

wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

lolz, I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this one, assuming there even is any. :L

As the series progressed it became more about the items and less about the 'racing'

THIS, Mario Kart Wii really cemented it, it was like a party game on wheels. Mario Kart 7 brought it back to racing a bit. lets see if 8 continues

oniyide said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

THIS, Mario Kart Wii really cemented it, it was like a party game on wheels. Mario Kart 7 brought it back to racing a bit. lets see if 8 continues

From a gamers point of view, if they took out items like the bullet bill, blue shell, and lightning bolt... the game could be much better.  However, Nintendo would not do this.  The reason they even have all these items that make it less about racing and more about items is because anyone can use items and Nintendo wants to market this game to as many people as possible.  Casuals wouldn't play as much if they kept on getting last every single time.

Around the Network
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

Regardless if that's true or not (I can definitely say it isn't with MK7), that alone wouldn't/doesn't make it better than newer MKs.

No it isn't, not when there are facts that can prove one MK game is overall better than another.

lol

I'm not even going to bother arguing with someone who can't distinguish facts from opinions.

I guess Master of Puppets is factually the greatest song of all time because I believe it is.

Black is also the best colour and The Empire Strikes Back is the best movie ever made.

Facts.

lol

Sounds like you're chickening out. A wise move my friend.

MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

From a gamers point of view, if they took out items like the bullet bill, blue shell, and lightning bolt... the game could be much better.  However, Nintendo would not do this.  The reason they even have all these items that make it less about racing and more about items is because anyone can use items and Nintendo wants to market this game to as many people as possible.  Casuals wouldn't play as much if they kept on getting last every single time.

I know that, and thats my entire point, and why i prefer DD much more and 7 to a lesser extent, those actually feel like racing games. But Wii sold alot so that just might be the way the series is. No sweat off my back, ill just save myself 40-50 bucks or just play another kart racer. (Sonic and modnation)

Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

lol

Facts.

lol

Sounds like you're chickening out. A wise move my friend.

I'm not your friend.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Taking out items would not make the game better, only change what it's all about. As you even said, it's designed so that anyone has a chance of winning any given race. This not only makes the game very appealing to a broad range of people, but it's also why the series is so addicting, as every race is unpredictable, making each contest uber exciting. Basically it's what makes Mario Kart Mario Kart.

Einsam_Delphin said:
MDMAlliance said:

Taking out items would not make the game better, only change what it's all about. As you even said, it's designed so that anyone has a chance of winning any given race. This not only makes the game very appealing to a broad range of people, but it's also why the series is so addicting, as every race is unpredictable, making each contest uber exciting.

Bold part.