mk 64 and snes mk 33 18.23%

mk dd 71 39.23%

mk ds 18 9.94%

mk wii 32 17.68%

mk 3ds 19 10.50%

mortal kombat 8 4.42%

Total:181
KylieDog said:
DoubleDash was awful. As a game, not just as a MK game.

Can always count on KylieDog to be the Life of the Party.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Super Mario Kart was the best by a loooooooooong way.

lolz, I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this one, assuming there even is any. :L

It was more about driving skills with the occasional item to mix things up.

As the series progressed it became more about the items and less about the 'racing'

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

bananaking21 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
bananaking21 said:

i just enjoyed the 64 version better. i might change my mind down the line, who knows. but for me now, i would rather have the n64 version

Thats perfectly fine, but that doesn't mean it's the better game. The Miami Dolphins may be my favorite team in the NFL, but I'm not gonna say they're the best team as that's clearly not true lol.

lol that comparison is very flawed. teams actually compete against each other to see who is best. the entire structure of team based sports is to see who has more talent. games, well simply, do not. 

You're saying MK64 is better simply because you like it more. How's that different from me saying the Dolphins are the best simply because I like them more? Regardless, I could replace Miami Dolphins with anything really. For a more topic related example, I like Pokemon D/P more than Black n White. Does that mean the obviously superior BnW is worse than D/P? lol nope!

wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

lolz, I'd really like to hear the reasoning behind this one, assuming there even is any. :L

As the series progressed it became more about the items and less about the 'racing'

Pffft, it's a kart racer.  If F-Zero were to come back, you should get into that.

wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

Regardless if that's true or not (I can definitely say it isn't with MK7), that alone wouldn't/doesn't make it better than newer MKs.

Around the Network

MK 64 will forever be the greatest MK of all time.....unless they bring back Double Deck for battle mode in a future MK! Me and my friends must have spent hundreds of hours playing battle mode, and we almost exclusively played on Double Deck.

Lulz said:
MK 64 will forever be the greatest MK of all time.

You sure about that?

Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

Regardless if that's true or not (I can definitely say it isn't with MK7), that alone wouldn't/doesn't make it better than newer MKs.

That's YOUR opinion and you are entitled to it as I am with my opinion.

Saying something is the "best" when it comes to games is all personal opinion.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:

Unless you're me, then it's fact.  

wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
wick said:

No it isn't, not when there are facts that can prove one MK game is overall better than another.