By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct: VIDEO ADDED Chief Thunder Teaser UUUUUUULTTRAAAA COOOOMBOOO!!!

What is the next character you would like to see in KI?

Cinder 23 21.90%

Riptor 13 12.38%

Fulgore 26 24.76%

TJ Combo 7 6.67%

Spinal 9 8.57%

Chief Thunder 4 3.81%

Eyedol 1 0.95%

Kim Wu 1 0.95%

Maya 7 6.67%

Other 9 8.57%

Total:100
tuscaniman99 said:
@riderz13371
Read the thread title. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay in PS4 threads. You never have anything productive to say about the Xbox One so why even post?

He's from N4G, I'm not surprised. 

Around the Network

I'm impressed by all the work DH is putting in the game. Glacius looks alien-like this time :)

Can't wait to see C thunfer!

iceland said:
tuscaniman99 said:
@riderz13371
Read the thread title. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay in PS4 threads. You never have anything productive to say about the Xbox One so why even post?

He's from N4G, I'm not surprised. 

Dont get me wrong, I like Riderz.  He reminds me a lot of Deyon as they both have a humorous side.  I just question some of the things Riderz does from time to time.  I still like him though.

tuscaniman99 said:
@DevilRising
Take off the nostalgia goggles

Give me a break. I'm sorry, but if you think that THIS "Killer Instinct" game looks better, ART style-wise, than the original two, you've got problems. Those character designs are garbage, period.

It isn't fuckin' "nostaliga goggles" to remember something for being good, which the first two games were. Know how I know? Because I've played them both recently. THIS new game, looks like trash. And as a long-time Rare/KI fan, I have every right to say that. Good day.

DevilRising said:
tuscaniman99 said:
@DevilRising

Give me a break. I'm sorry, but if you think that THIS "Killer Instinct" game looks better, ART style-wise, than the original two, you've got problems. Those character designs are garbage, period.

It isn't fuckin' "nostaliga goggles" to remember something for being good, which the first two games were. Know how I know? Because I've played them both recently. THIS new game, looks like trash. And as a long-time Rare/KI fan, I have every right to say that. Good day.

One would think Double Helix or Microsoft would've paid a former Rare worker to help out with the style and flow of the game.

Around the Network

Aside from a few vocal users, the majority of people I've seen talk about the game love it. Given DH seem to have come out of nowhere it looks like they're doing a bang up job, especially with the community feedback.

@DevilRising
Actually I'm a 3D modeling and animation major with a Fine Arts degree background. I have a pretty good idea about what is a successful design element and what isn't. If you think having generic looking characters in spandex with a little ice on them with no face is a better design concept than this then you need help.

DevilRising said:
tuscaniman99 said:
@DevilRising

I remember people saying similar things when Street Fighter 4 images first appeared.

Is that headline deliberate?

COOOOMBOOO!!!

The PS5 Exists. 

DevilRising said:
tuscaniman99 said:
@DevilRising

First off, visual quality/art style in video games is purely subjective. Most people think the new KI looks great. There's no need for you to swallow your tongue in a fit of unbridled nerd rage because it doesn't look like it was made in 1994 which is what you would have preferred.

Second, you must have some sort of magical power if you know with absolute certainty that a game that hasn't been released yet is trash.

Can you give me next week's wininng lottery number? I'd like to buy a new fleet of exotic cars.