By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct: VIDEO ADDED Chief Thunder Teaser UUUUUUULTTRAAAA COOOOMBOOO!!!

What is the next character you would like to see in KI?

Cinder 23 21.90%

Riptor 13 12.38%

Fulgore 26 24.76%

TJ Combo 7 6.67%

Spinal 9 8.57%

Chief Thunder 4 3.81%

Eyedol 1 0.95%

Kim Wu 1 0.95%

Maya 7 6.67%

Other 9 8.57%

Total:100
tuscaniman99 said:
Well they just revealed Glacius gameplay and character stage within the past 3 days so they need to let him set in a little bit. Hopefully we don't have to wait till Gamescom to see Chief Thunder. I think we will see him sooner than that and see another character revealed at Gamescom. Possibly Orchid or Cinder.

and when is gamescome again ???

Around the Network

my favourite X1 game so far. Looking sweet.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

@endimion
Gamescom is at the end of August I believe.

tuscaniman99 said:
@McDonaldsGuy
What do you mean by full retail game? It is a full game that can be purchased in full digitally. Do you mean you are disappointed you can't buy a physical copy? Do you plan on trading it in or something? I'd rather have full digital copies for games I know I will definitely keep because disc swapping is annoying. Only games I will buy physical copies of are games that offer preorder bonuses that I can't get otherwise.

No one cares why you want to go full digital. Your annoyance of disc swapping is your problem and no one elses. Clearly he has his reasons why he doesn't like digital you don't need to preach to him like a religious person does religion to a person who will not convert.

"Do you plan to trade it in or something?" Really this the best reason you can come up with? Did it ever occur to you people like physical things they can touch?

@Tuscaniman and Cobretti2

Dont argue over digital/retail. I mentioned before that it is getting a retail release a few months after the digital version for one.

2nd off it is childish arguing about it. Who cares. Do what you want and that goes to the both of you. If you want to buy it digitally do so, if you dont then wait for the physical copy.

Around the Network

Welp that Evo presentation probably didn't go how they planned it lol

riderz13371 said:

Yeah I saw your thread trying to take a shot at it.  First off it is not a FTP game as it has already been mentioned and explained.  The game has got an enormous amount of great feedback since E3.  People just dont like MSFT right now.  The crowd was booing MSFT not KI.  The cheering was great during the teaser for Chief Thunder that you dont mention.

Just look through the comments in this thread alone and seeing as how you dont even like the game you really shouldnt even be in here talking about it.

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:

Yeah I saw your thread trying to take a shot at it.  First off it is not a FTP game as it has already been mentioned and explained.  The game has got an enormous amount of great feedback since E3.  People just dont like MSFT right now.  The crowd was booing MSFT not KI.  The cheering was great during the teaser for Chief Thunder that you dont mention.

Just look through the comments in this thread alone and seeing as how you dont even like the game you really shouldnt even be in here talking about it.

http://www.denofgeek.com/games/killer-instinct/26073/killer-instinct-to-be-free-to-play

"Microsoft has announced that all Xbox One owners will be able to download Killer Instinct for free, and play it as much as they want. However, Jago will be the only playable character in this free version. The remaining characters in KI's roster will be accessible for a fee."

Lol sorry wut.

@Cobretti2
Nobody asked for your opinion.

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol sorry wut.

Apparently i do have to explain this.  You get Jago for free, that is correct.  Then you have the option to buy the full game or buy the characters indivudally.  Completely up to you.  Full retail release comes out a few months later.