By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct: VIDEO ADDED Chief Thunder Teaser UUUUUUULTTRAAAA COOOOMBOOO!!!

What is the next character you would like to see in KI?

Cinder 23 21.90%

Riptor 13 12.38%

Fulgore 26 24.76%

TJ Combo 7 6.67%

Spinal 9 8.57%

Chief Thunder 4 3.81%

Eyedol 1 0.95%

Kim Wu 1 0.95%

Maya 7 6.67%

Other 9 8.57%

Total:100
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol sorry wut.

Apparently i do have to explain this.  You get Jago for free, that is correct.  Then you have the option to buy the full game or buy the characters indivudally.  Completely up to you.  Full retail release comes out a few months later.

So you get to test out the game then buy characters with micro transactions. Sounds like f2p.

Thanks for explaining.

Around the Network

@riderz13371
Yawn for the last time you can purchase the game in full just like any other game or individual characters may be purchased.

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol sorry wut.

Apparently i do have to explain this.  You get Jago for free, that is correct.  Then you have the option to buy the full game or buy the characters indivudally.  Completely up to you.  Full retail release comes out a few months later.

So you get to test out the game then buy characters with micro transactions. Sounds like f2p.

Thanks for explaining.

Or buy the entire game.  Some people may buy the full game, and some may buy a few characters.  FTP does not work that way.  FTP also does not have full retail releases.

tuscaniman99 said:
@riderz13371
Yawn for the last time you can purchase the game in full just like any other game or individual characters may be purchased.

You can buy the full game in retail or digitally? All I have read so far is that the game will be available digitally to purchase on launch day of the Xbox One.

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol sorry wut.

Thanks for explaining.

Or buy the entire game.  Some people may buy the full game, and some may buy a few characters.  FTP does not work that way.  FTP also does not have a full retail release.

Where are you reading this retail release thing. I'm trying to find it online now but haven't seen anything. All I keep reading is that it will be available digitally on the Xbox One on launch.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

Or buy the entire game.  Some people may buy the full game, and some may buy a few characters.  FTP does not work that way.  FTP also does not have a full retail release.

Where are you reading this retail release thing. I'm trying to find it online now but haven't seen anything. All I keep reading is that it will be available digitally on the Xbox One on launch.

Maybe I am wrong on this, not entirely sure.  I thought i heard this before but i could be wrong.  

And here is a real question for you and i want you to answer it honestly.  Why are you commenting in here?

@riderz13371
You can purchase the full game digitally. There is no information about a retail disc release. What is your point?

1. The game looks sweet and the announcer takes me back to the SNES times.
2. Why in god's green earth is this exclusive to the Xbox1, of all consoles? (I know why, rhetorical question)
3. Jago sounds and fights like a Ryu/Ken knock off. Why is that? All I kept hearing was "SORIIUKEN"

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

tuscaniman99 said:
@riderz13371
You can purchase the full game digitally. There is no information about a retail disc release. What is your point?

You guys are saying it's available at retail. I'm telling you it's not.

That is my point.

riderz13371 said:

You guys are saying it's available at retail. I'm telling you it's not.

That is my point.

Be honest Riderz. This is not the reason you came into this thread.