By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct: VIDEO ADDED Chief Thunder Teaser UUUUUUULTTRAAAA COOOOMBOOO!!!

What is the next character you would like to see in KI?

Cinder 23 21.90%

Riptor 13 12.38%

Fulgore 26 24.76%

TJ Combo 7 6.67%

Spinal 9 8.57%

Chief Thunder 4 3.81%

Eyedol 1 0.95%

Kim Wu 1 0.95%

Maya 7 6.67%

Other 9 8.57%

Total:100

@riderz13371
I said the full game is available for purchase. I did not mention retail. You said the game was F2P with microtransactions which is not true. It is available digitally for purchase while retail may come in the future. It is 2013 so being available digitally is not going to hurt it. Last time I checked Minecraft was doing pretty well and that isn't available at retail. If people want the game they will purchase it digitally. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:

You guys are saying it's available at retail. I'm telling you it's not.

That is my point.

Be honest Riderz. This is not the reason you came into this thread.

I can in to say it didn't do so well at Evo. I guess I can only comment if it's a positive. My mistake.

Looks good but I pretty much suck at fighting games especially the 2D kind.

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:

That is my point.

I can in to say it didn't do so well at Evo. I guess I can only comment if it's a positive. My mistake.

You came in here exactly after you posted a thread about them being booed and saying that it is a crappy FTP game.  It was very obvious why you came in here. 

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:

That is my point.

You came in here exactly after you posted a thread about them being booed and saying that it is a crappy FTP game.  It was very obvious why you came in here. 

It was just a coincidence that I saw this thread right after posting mine. Haven't been on VGC all day today. Anyways, you don't have to believe me. 

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:

It was just a coincidence that I saw this thread right after posting mine. Haven't been on VGC all day today. Anyways, you don't have to believe me. 

You're right because i dont.  You just wanted to say something negative and you did.  Congrats for being the select few over 2500 people who has visited this thread. 

Don't worry about riderz. I have reported him for trying to derail this thread already. He had no other intention except to come in here and try to bash something for Xbox One.

tuscaniman99 said:
Don't worry about riderz. I have reported him for trying to derail this thread already. He had no other intention except to come in here and try to bash something for Xbox One.

How was I derailing the thread? Was this thread not about KI and their Evo presentation. All I said was that it didn't go the way they wanted it to because of the backlash. Lmfao.

tuscaniman99 said:

It wasnt really derailing.  Just childish.

@riderz13371
Read the thread title. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay in PS4 threads. You never have anything productive to say about the Xbox One so why even post?