By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happens when Private messages are private.

Sorry to all of you who are againt NSA etc having access to Private messages etc. But in 2012 probaly the most hartbreaking and scary time of my life took place.

All made possible with private BLackberry Messenger. Used to cordinate rots and attacks.

Now in the UK due to this fateful week, all messenging of any type is accessible by certain authorities. And rigtly so. My AUnty lot her life in this BS.

Around the Network

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

You just killed the thread!

Also, I can't verbally express my lack of respect for people defending this kind of violations against privacy. I don't know strong enough words for that.

spurgeonryan said:
I wonder if the Government can access my private messages here?

For their sake, I hope not. What you post publicly is bad enough.

Zkuq said:
OdinHades said:

You just killed the thread!

Also, I can't verbally express my lack of respect for people defending this kind of violations against privacy. I don't know strong enough words for that.

The lack of concern for what is going on in regards to lack of privacy and unreasonable seach and seizure around here makes me disgusted and want nothing to do with people here. Everytime I see someone call it a non-issue or say that it is a good thing make me realize just how fucked we really are.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

The loss of privacy is something that should not be forced upon us . They should find another way to deal with this incidents.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

You should look more into the reason behind these coordinated riots than invasion of privacy. Is it my fault that this happened?... NO right, well i would appreciate if my privacy remains intact. Thanks./ Sorry for your loss by the way.

I am the new kid in town!!!

Threads like these make me realize what kind of people I'm talking to when I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about video games

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

OdinHades said:

I was going to say the exact same thing... Good one

JOKA_ said:
Threads like these make me realize what kind of people I'm talking to when I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation about video games

Well... instead of mocking or indirectly insulting people we should try to educate them dont you think.