By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happens when Private messages are private.

badgenome said:
spurgeonryan said:
I wonder if the Government can access my private messages here?

For their sake, I hope not. What you post publicly is bad enough.

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
Multimedialover said:

Sorry to all of you who are againt NSA etc having access to Private messages etc. But in 2012 probaly the most hartbreaking and scary time of my life took place.

All made possible with private BLackberry Messenger. Used to cordinate rots and attacks.

Now in the UK due to this fateful week, all messenging of any type is accessible by certain authorities. And rigtly so. My AUnty lot her life in this BS.

The youtube page you linked despite being labelled London Riots London 2012... reference the 2011 riot and was posted on Aug 9, 2011.

You lost your auntie  in 2012... the year stated doesn't appear to be a typo as you've kindly linked to a youtube clip with a title in the same year...

You reference Blackberry, which made news headline as playing a 'key role' in the 2011 riot.

Just which riot are you talking about?

Edit:

A little further detail - there were 5 reported death during the 2011 London riot.

* Trevor Ellis - 26 yr old male
* Haroon Jahan - 21 yr old male 
* Shahzad Ali - 30 yr old male
* Abdul Musavir - 31 yr old male
* Richard Mannington Bowes - 68 yr old male

There were no report of any female death (elderly or not).

I am trying to find any reference of riot in 2012 but even your own linked video doesn't give any clue...

edit ok I'll try to contribute to the discussion. Erosion of rights and invasion of privacy is clearly not the right answer or a permanent solution to deep-seated social unrest. Shocking news. 

mibuokami said:
Multimedialover said:

Sorry to all of you who are againt NSA etc having access to Private messages etc. But in 2012 probaly the most hartbreaking and scary time of my life took place.

All made possible with private BLackberry Messenger. Used to cordinate rots and attacks.

Now in the UK due to this fateful week, all messenging of any type is accessible by certain authorities. And rigtly so. My AUnty lot her life in this BS.

The youtube page you linked despite being labelled London Riots London 2012... reference the 2011 riot and was posted on Aug 9, 2011.

You lost your auntie  in 2012... the year stated doesn't appear to be a typo as you've kindly linked to a youtube clip with a title in the same year...

You reference Blackberry, which made news headline as playing a 'key role' in the 2011 riot.

Edit:

A little further detail - there were 5 reported death during the 2011 London riot.

I am trying to find any reference of riot in 2012 but even your own linked video doesn't give any clue...

this is exacly what i was trying to say, thats why i said this was a big lie... any way i reported and asked for lock of thread last night.

I am the new kid in town!!!

slow69 said:
mibuokami said:
Multimedialover said:

Edit:

this is exacly what i was trying to say, thats why i said this was a big lie... any way i reported and asked for lock of thread last night.

Seems like it was an another attention seeking thread after all, sounded a little too dramatic in the first place to even remotely sound convincing.

Trying to imagine what sort of desperate lives some people live having to resort to internet for some bit of sympahty from random strangers. 

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

I think inventing a dead relative to try and spread a political message is in pretty poor taste.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective