By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X-Box 360 owners, why are you switching to PS4?

I got a better thread title: PS3 owners... why are you so intent on trying to make others switch to Sony?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:
I got a better thread title: PS3 owners... why are you so intent on trying to make others switch to Sony?

Because we want you to have fun the same way that we do.

NightDragon83 said:

PS3 owners sure as hell didn't make me switch. Microsoft did that.

Fanboys are morons on all sides.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

darkshadow23 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Well some of us like a little bit more varitey in our games than repetitive JRPGs and quicktime event fest beatem-ups.

Oh, and we don't like being hypocritically criticized by Sony fans for enjoying "shooters" when two of their biggest exclusive franchises that they constantly tout as being reasons to buy a PS3/4 are both shooters (Uncharted and Killzone).

Sony fans:  Acting like the gaming industry was created in 1995.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
darkshadow23 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Well some of us like a little bit more varitey in our games than repetitive JRPGs and quicktime event fest beatem-ups.

Oh, and we don't like being hypocritically criticized by Sony fans for enjoying "shooters" when two of their biggest exclusive franchises that they constantly tout as being reasons to buy a PS3/4 are both shooters (Uncharted and Killzone).

Yeah JRPGs and quicktime event games are all Sony has for PS4. It is kinda sad really. Gran Turismo is going multiplat, Demon's Souls, and Metal Gear Solid too. There will be no games like Ratchet & Clank, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain made for the PS4 either. I doubt all of those launch titles are really going to happen. I'm betting Knack will be canceled.

Around the Network
darkshadow23 said:
NightDragon83 said:
darkshadow23 said:
NightDragon83 said:

Yeah JRPGs and quicktime event games are all Sony has for PS4. It is kinda sad really. Gran Turismo is going multiplat, Demon's Souls, and Metal Gear Solid too. There will be no games like Ratchet & Clank, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain made for the PS4 either. I doubt all of those launch titles are really going to happen. I'm betting Knack will be canceled.

Don't feed them...

NightDragon83 said:
darkshadow23 said:
NightDragon83 said:

no wait.. this is wrong.. both companies almost always have the same games... so the variety is there..  

NightDragon83 said:

I know. It's like some devout cult. Although cultists tend to be less condescending, and smoother in their approach.

User has been warned for this post, axum

JimmyDanger said:
NightDragon83 said:

I know. It's like some devout cult. Although cultists tend to be less condescending, and smoother in their approach.

Why can't you just play Uncharted and like it? What is wrong with you?

NightDragon83 said:

You have an active imagination if you think sharing opinions means there is some goal behind it. Do you not realize Michael-5 plays like everything not just Sony? lol.  Get over your generalizations of all Sony liking members as being agenda filled it is simple minded.