By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" New Super Mario Bros U - A JayWood2010 Review

User Reviews

10 4 7.84%

9 12 23.53%

8 11 21.57%

7 9 17.65%

6 5 9.80%

5 2 3.92%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 7 13.73%

Total:50
Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:
Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:

Waiting for 60 reviews?? Are you kidding me? You really think I've read all of that narcissistic crap you write?

Get over yourself. I respond to what I see of you, according to what you project to people. It's like with your reviews. They don't have any value, but you still feel compelled to express your views. ^_-

i certainly don't need to follow you around or to obssess over your poor little self to stumble upon the threads you create or the comments you make. You know, there's a Hot Topic panel in every user's Main page.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

^_-

So you have never read any of my reviews but decided to come in this one to specificly insult me?  Ok, makes sense.  I reported your edit but glad you tried to change it.

The fact i had to go specificly to a mod to get you to stop spamming my wall even after deleting you comments because you desperately feel i should reply to you shows you are being a little obsessive over me and follow me.   How the hell do you even know i delete your comments?  Do you just refresh your browser on my wall? That and every chance you get you have to make some comment on why you believe i am a specific way instead of ever commenting about the op.   

Then added to that you tell me things i should have never known in the first place which only adds my thoughts to your behavior towards me.

And you bringing this all up in public tells quite a lot about the kind of person you are, don't you think? Nah, I don't think you have what it takes to see what it actually tells about you.

It seems like you're a "black or white" kind of guy. I either read every single reviews you wrote, or never ever read one before this one here... ¬_¬

As for the rest, I can only laugh at it. You like to give yourself more credit and more importance than you actually deserve. So think whatever you want. I comment to your actions. I like the way you react to being called out or criticized. Because in your little world, you can't ever be wrong. I find it entertaining. 

But you can rest assured that you're not the only one who entertains me. xD

Now, I'll be the wiser guy, and leave this argument be. I've said everything I had to say about it. Which is: Your reviews are anything but unbiased. Get this pretentious idea out of your head.

i come in here cuz im like Holy Crap Jaywood got over 70 post off a review! Then when i read comments every1 is jumping at him! Cant we live in a world with no violence ... Well of course not but thats not the point. Just relax a little, no point in being banned off of something silly right bro?

Around the Network

At least JayWood wasn't the five mentally insane people who gave the game a "1 out of 10" in the Poll. In the least, JayWood is better than them at being "Unbiased."

JayWood2010 said:
SvennoJ said:
JayWood2010 said:

Nah just don't call it unbiased. You review from a hardcore singleplayer perspective, that's not unbiased.
But I haven't been following the unbiased review series I admit, not sure what it is all about. I just think 7.5 for co-op is a bit low since it's the best shared screen 2D platformer co-op we have played so far. The first one after LBP that stayed consistently fun and that we could complete all the way in co-op.

Perfectly reasonably and understandable :)

I would have given multiplayer a higher score if it wasnt for no online multiplayer.  I see that as inexcusable in 2012 and i had to take points away from it because of that.  

They could have added that indeed. It wouldn't be for me, the difference between playing LBP locally with the same friends and online was huge. Uncontrollable laughter with local co-op, to just a chuckle now and then online.

I wonder why Nintendo is against difficulty levels. A harder difficulty that makes mario jump a little less high, less far, removes a couple of platforms, makes them smaller, or speeds up the game. That would add to the replayability too.

I hope Rayman Legends tops the co-op experience, release that already :)

It's an 8 for me.

SvennoJ said:
JayWood2010 said:
SvennoJ said:

They could have added that indeed. It wouldn't be for me, the difference between playing LBP locally with the same friends and online was huge. Uncontrollable laughter with local co-op, to just a chuckle now and then online.

I wonder why Nintendo is against difficulty levels. A harder difficulty that makes mario jump a little less high, less far, removes a couple of platforms, makes them smaller, or speeds up the game. That would add to the replayability too.

I hope Rayman Legends tops the co-op experience, release that already :)

I do agree that offline co-op is more fun but not everybody has people around them all the time to enjoy it which is why an online mode is needed.

That would actually a really good idea.  Ive never really thought about that before to be honest with you.  DKCR3D did something like that with the New and Original mode but not to the length that you said.  That is actually a really clever idea :)

And Rayman Legends looks great from what I have seen.  loved Origins so Im stoked for Legends.  Was disappointed that it got delayed but im sure the developers will make the wait worthwhile.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:

And you bringing this all up in public tells quite a lot about the kind of person you are, don't you think? 

It seems like you're a "black or white" can't of guy. I either read every single reviews you wrote, or never ever read one before this one here... ¬_¬

As for the rest, I can only laugh at it. You like to give yourself more credit and more importance than you actually deserve. So think whatever you want. I comment to your actions. I like the way you react to being called out or criticized. Because in your little world, you can't ever be wrong. I find it entertaining. 

And what kind of guy am i?  I never knew you could tell who I am because I delete your comments and try to avoid you as much as possible.  Or do you know about my personal life because that you dont.  Or can you tell from my reviews on the guy i am?  What about the consoles i like, is that it?  Do i seem a little defensive?  yeah i do because you constantly attack me and constantly get away with it.  I had a mod specificly call you a "Dick" but you didnt get banned when you clearly broke the rules.  Now you say i write narcisistic crap and you will likely get away with this too.

Then you come to another website and get banned because of your past behavior where i somehow took the blame from you because i am a mod and apparently the most flame baiting guy on VGC from your words.  Have i ever once attacked you in any shape like these?

But things continue because every chance you get you post on my wall to where i have to delete them because I try to avoid you to only have another post on my wall in less than 3 minutes by you again.  Just to make a stealth troll like insult.

You tell me how i am but maybe you need to take a step back and look at who you are because this is all very obsessive behavior while continueing to try and insult me.

Yes you can laugh at whatever i say but there is not one thing that I have said that has not been true.  This all actually happened and you know this.

The problem is not only him but you as well. All you have to do is ignore every single post of his and others that harass you.

People getting mad at the title, same thing I did in one of the first of his reviews. But it is just his title and his vision for his review style, should not take it so literally.

OT: Good review but maybe should explain very thoroughly on games that might anger some.

Farsala said:

The problem is not only him but you as well. All you have to do is ignore every single post of his and others that harass you.

People getting mad at the title, same thing I did in one of the first of his reviews. But it is just his title and his vision for his review style, should not take it so literally.

OT: Good review but maybe should explain very thoroughly on games that might anger some.

I would agree if I wasnt getting wall posts and PM's from him as well all saying the same things.  There should never be a case that you have to go to mods to get someone to leave you alone since we dont have an ignore button. And nobody else does anything remotely like this with me on this site so it is just him.

Anyways thank you very much :)  

Axumblade forgot to tag this as moderated,

-The Secret Mod

JayWood2010 said:

As stated above, if that is the case then go complain on every review about not completing every achievement/Trophy as they aslo add difficulty and prolongue the game.  Or go complain that someone hasnt finished Skyrim because it takes 1000s of hours to 100% complete it.  Or go complain about pokemon because someone didnt catch every single pokemon.  This list goes on and on.  

Would you trust the review of someone who's only done the main quest in Skyrim? I wouldn't.

Signature goes here!