By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 8th gen sales by Jan 1 2015

3DS-64 million

Vita-14 million

Wii U-18 million

PS4-12 million

One-8 million

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

3DS - Too high. The DS only had around 64 Million at this point in time. I'd say 60 Million at most.

Wii U - Too high. The Wii had around 19.8 Million around this point in time. I'd say 14 Million at most. (This is a comparison at the start of 2008, so the numbers that are used here don't reflect the second year of the Wii. Although my point still stands.)

PS4/One - Seems alright. Maybe too high for the PS4, and a little too low for the One. All together, alright. (I guess.)

Vita ---

Reminder: These estimates are pretty rough. I just did a quick look and only a little bit of "calculation" (lol) to get these. AKA, I'll probably be wrong on almost all of these. Minus 3DS, possibly.

PS4 will have 18mil+ imo

3DS=61mil

WiiU=11mil

X1= 11mil

Vita=13mil

tbone51 said:
PS4 will have 18mil+ imo

3DS=61mil

WiiU=11mil

X1= 11mil

Vita=13mil

Wow I actually think nintendo consoles will do better than u do!!!!

Also u really think PS4 will sell at a similar rate as Wii?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
tbone51 said:
PS4 will have 18mil+ imo

3DS=61mil

WiiU=11mil

X1= 11mil

Vita=13mil

Wow I actually think nintendo consoles will do better than u do!!!!

Also u really think PS4 will sell at a similar rate as Wii?

with X180 mistakes and WiiU drought kind of O.o .... im still hoping for better sales of course

Around the Network

Xbox one won't sell as much as PS4, it'll be well behind ps4 until a price cut imo

mM
NintendoPie said:

3DS - Too high. The DS only had around 64 Million at this point in time. I'd say 60 Million at most.

Wii U - Too high. The Wii had around 19.8 Million around this point in time. I'd say 14 Million at most.

PS4/One - Seems alright. Maybe too high for the PS4, and a little too low for the One. All together, alright. (I guess.)

Vita ---

Reminder: These estimates are pretty rough. I just did a quick look and only a little bit of "calculation" (lol) to get these. AKA, I'll probably be wrong on almost all of these. Minus 3DS, possibly.

Wii had over 40 million in the same time frame. Ur number is by the end of 2007 whereas end of 2008 is the equivelent

zorg1000 said:

Wii had over 40 million in the same time frame. Ur number is by the end of 2007 whereas end of 2008 is the equivelent

I thought I had something wrong... Anyhow, I do think comparing it to 2007 isn't actually as bad. At least it'll make the Wii U feel better.

3DS= 55m
WiiU= 13m
Vita=14m
Xbox one= 8m
Ps4= 12m

3DS - 53mil
Wii U - 12mil
Vita - 11mil
PS4 - 9mil
One - 8mil

Click HERE and be happy