By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will Shin Megami Tensei IV Have In Sales FW (US)? [75,746 FW Sales!!!]

Train wreck said:
I'm guessing people are failing to realize this game is rated M. Unless gamestop wants to get in trouble, it'll be hard to sell to the somewhat majority child/teen demographic the 3DS attracts.

looks like you were wrong, 75k + digital sales should be a good # from the promotion!

Around the Network

Wow really great opening. I guess the FE deal help more than we expected. Wonder how much it sold digitally, not really that high considering the digital version didn't had all the extra bonuses.

Nintendo and PC gamer

That's quite a great opening, really. 25'000 more than my prediction really doesn't mean much, however. I was only predicting low so I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't do near the numbers it actually has.

Anyhow, I wonder how it'll do second week. It's almost impossible to find second week numbers for other comparable SMT games.

Good. Now I have over 100 coins.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Good. Now I have over 100 coins.

you get 13 coins from this thread! You can have 2 Star coins in your sig now O.o

Around the Network

Just wondering, what's up with numbers being out for Rune Factory 4? That game isn't out yet.

Color me surprised at those sales figures...

Why my prediction is not in the first page?

POE said:
Why my prediction is not in the first page?

i have to add the last page to the front

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
Color me surprised at those sales figures...

They look surprisingly good, but if Project X Zone could sell over 50k copies in its launch month (as per NPD), then a game of actual quality (educated guess) should be able to sell to a bigger niche. Still though, VGC has been notorious for overtracking JRPGs, so it's for the best to take these numbers with a grain of salt.

Good points. Truth be told, I'm surprised it even shipped 75k copies in the first place. That's more than Fire Emblem!*

*Probably, I dunno.