By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was the Bible written by Satan?

twilight_link said:
The downfall of any particular religion comes NOT from knowledge, but it's political decision (will of powerful humans), the humans are perfectly capable to belief in anything, the Christianity is greatest example how completely fucked ideology, can be with enough power and enough time and determination forced to entire civilization.

It's not exclusive to Christianity, the truth is in 20th century the entire world witnessed how easily entirely fucked ideology can be forced to millions of people within few years, the Bolsheviks in Russia within less than one generation forced the entire society to Bolshevism, with enough time, force and determination you can do it.

Of course the conversion to Christianity was far more lengthy process, the Romans were far more healthy than Christians in Russia, but it can be done.

The Political Correctness and the entire multicultural agenda is other example how easily can be the entire society converted to fucked ideology.

So the death of religion is political decision nothing more, and always the dying religion is replace by new religion.

The contemporary atheism is nothing but joke, those atheist are not atheist they preach new faith, new dogma and new religious myth.

This is a pretty cool post. I am a christian and obviously disagree about that but I wholeheartedly agree about your other points.

Around the Network

God, who made the world, and everything in it, doesn't inhabit in temples of stone, made by men. That's what said Paul

That's why religions are working against our Father

religions are the beast of the sea from the book of apocalypse

King James wasn't a saint, but no.

spurgeonryan said:
HeavenlyWarrior said:
God, who made the world, and everything in it, doesn't inhabit in temples of stone, made by men. That's what said Paul

That's why religions are working against our Father

religions are the beast of the sea from the book of apocalypse

so are u sayiing christians should not go to church?

That's what I believe

The message the Messiah left to us is just one, love each other

Our hand can't serve the father, cause the father is spirit

He is not served by human hands (so said Paul)

He never asked anybody to sing for him

These religious things make people forget about the most important thing, that is to love each other

VGPolyglot said:
I believe it was created by a human.

But only one! :D

Around the Network

no
the author would never make himself look like an evil ,powerhungry psychopathic asshole.
Especially not when he originated from a good background(angel)

Another thing:
It is said that satans biggest trick is to make people believe he does not exist-why should he reveal himself in a book then?

why are wars etc?
Well,i'm not religious,but this Jesus Guy met the devil in the desert and the devil showed him his kigdom(mountains,valleys etc) promised him to give him all this stuff-jesus said no.But when the devil can promise the mountains,valley etc to someone,this would mean that this planet belongs to him?!-or not?

If you believe Satan exists then you believe in the holy books.

Satan always pretends he is an angel of light

That may have happened many times in the old testament

I think this would render the Bible somehow recursive.

Ex Graphics Whore.

spurgeonryan said:

Satan is known as the great deciever. Right?

Not to mention that the Bible was twisted and turned every way that humans could in the early days. A special council of people who were not even Christian, decided how the bible was going to be put together. Where did this bible come from before this?

What a great way for Satan to trick the human race. Make up some guy named Jesus who has not records of himself in human History, attach some actual historical figures and BAM! You have yourself an idol for humans to worship. He knows just what to say, and just how to put it to make it all sound holy and accurate.

To me, the Satanic bible probably is more like what we are supposed to follow. I mean, if we go by what we see in the old testament. Sacrifices, blood, Murdering of own children, etc. Virgins, ram horns, Pentagrams and star worship, etc.

It would be just the lie that Satan would make. Create the Satanic bible ,which is at this time nothing more than a joke to modern day Religious zealots, and have it be the True God's actual message to us. Then make the Bible sound about right, add in some religious predictions and there you have it. A Faith that has transformed our world. That has caused evil for centuries.

Witch Burnings

Wars upon Wars

Power struggles

Cults

And whatever other evil that has befallen this Planet in the past 6,000 or so years.

Our Founding Fathers ( some of the smartest humans ever born and Masons) seemed to know what was going on. Some were Diests. Which is, they believe in God, but thought that he had abandoned us long ago. As far as I remember in Religion class.

Is that what happened? He left us with Satan? Jehovah Witnesses think that only a 100 or so thousand people are going to the afterlife. Is that how many people are actually aware of the true God? Did Satan do that good of job? Are modern day religious zealots wasting their time?

I am not christian, but I used to be so this is just a response:

Technically, in the bible, god doesn't leave human beings until the great tribulation occurs once Satan is at the height of his power. He removes people in the rapture, to spare them from his wrath after he rebuilds the temple of Israel and names himself god to the masses who witness his power first hand. From that day forth the world will be given two choices:

1) Worship him

2) Die  a martyr

Brother will basically turn on brother and very few will have people to turn to because in this time even your neighbor will be your enemy. It will be a cliche "don't trust anyone" period. When Jesus comes back it will be a period of it will light and cleansing whilst satan will be cast back into the pits of hell (instead of killed) and we will have a period of light.

I think the real question is, why does god let Satan live and cast him back into hell again? It's a neverending cycle.