By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To Everybody That Played Pokemon, Pls Post What Gens You Played and If Your Going To Get X/Y!

tbone51 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
yellow+I+II+III

wat??? no x/y version, dont be missing out!

no ds or 3ds. Well, I could just pirate it but I've kind of gone off pokemon with the later gens.

Around the Network

played all gens, definitely getting X/Y

ktay95 said:

which of the new pokemon so far will you be playing with? Mine are Chespin+Clauncher but the others still look great!

I've played every gen, including the remakes. And I plan on getting one of the 3DS games, probably X.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

i played generations 3,6 and i plan on getting y not x lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:

which of the new pokemon so far will you be playing with? Mine are Chespin+Clauncher but the others still look great!

Vivillion, Fennekin, Honedge, Flabebe, Gogoat, Sylveon, Xerneas. those are my faves.

depends on when stuff is catchable though. i usually have all 6 of my Pokes before the 3rd gym, provided they are cool pokemon and can learn all the HMs

tbone51 said:
CityOfNoobs said:
tbone51 said:
CityOfNoobs said:
I played Red Blue Yellow , and then Silver and Gold. Thats it all. (well the remakes of silver and gold as well...) I already preordered Pokemon X.

Cool, let me ask you a question. What makes you buy X/Y as a gamer? (im asking cuz you skipped 3 generations of games and i like an opinion if you dont 

Well after silver I was ending middle school entering  high school so it wasnt socially acceptable anymore for a while. Then when I got the DS the designs of the pokemon looked pretty bland to me once it was socailly acceptable again which turned me off.  X and Y looks to be the natural evolution of the sereis I always hoped would happen and the designs of the pokemon I have seen so far look great so it was an instant sell for me, and I know several people my age who went out and bought a 3ds the day X and Y were announced. 

i guess your right! i played in every gen but gen 4 i played year 1 then didn't think about it for a year or two. Your friends are getting it too! Im guessing they missed the last gen or two right and now joining in for pokemon x/y? Also how many of you getting it?

I have three firends that are buying or have bought a 3DS just for pokemon X and Y, as well as two other friends who already had a 3DS but are actually getting it. And yes they all missed multiple gens as well (most of them stopped at ruby and saphire) 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

yeah i hear that man i was 10 and i started in the first generation and absolutely was obsessed played the cards at the pokemon league and got badges had 3 holographic charziards one in japenese and had the action figures, sadly i was to poor to have a gameboy :( but i did play stadium on the 64. then i stopped after that for like 11 years then i played fire red and a hacked version of emerald on my Dingoo(handheld emulator system) because i love rpg's and now playing black 2 and lovin it definately getting y man loving noivern sooo much :)

I've played:

Gen 1 - Red, Yellow.
Gen 2 - Gold, Crystal.
Gen 3 - Ruby, Emerald.
Gen 4 - Diamond.
Gen 5 - Black, Black 2.

I do plan to purchase Pokemon X, but I have to first find a cheap or used 3DS or maybe see if they will do a bundle to save me some cash. I've been playing since I was like 9 years old and I can't get enough off those pokemans.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Played Gen 1. Dabbled with Gen 2 and Gen 3 briefly but quickly lost interest. The first 151 Pokemon are and will always be the best... after that they just started cloning them every generation and giving them more and more ridiculous names.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.