By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To Everybody That Played Pokemon, Pls Post What Gens You Played and If Your Going To Get X/Y!

spurgeonryan said:
^ I have no interest in Pokemon anymore, unless it is Snap 2, or a real console game.

WTH? Unless its Snap2 or real console game? What do you mean by real console game if i may ask!?

Around the Network

I've played games in gen 1-5 and am definitely getting x/y.

I played Gen 1 and 2.. and that was enough.. I have no interest in the new ones(Dragonquest Monsters is better IMHO)

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

spurgeonryan said:
I mean an actual Pokemon game on a console, that is not a stadium game. Pokemon Snap 2 would be great as well.

Thy already have pokemon games on consoles.... Its called Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD on GCN!

I played Red Blue Yellow , and then Silver and Gold. Thats it all. (well the remakes of silver and gold as well...) I already preordered Pokemon X.

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Bleh. They can keep those games as well. I want to battle where ever I want to battle. I want an Adventure! Those hold no interest for me either.

lol, i cant win !!!!!! Still think yu should give it a chance ..... Do it 4 me!

the_dengle said:

1, 2, and 5 legitimately. Note that I didn't play Black or White -- I hopped on the bandwagon with the sequels.

Don't tell the fuzz, but I dabbled in 3 as well through less savory means.

I will most likely be playing X or Y at some point. Maybe launch depending on how hyped I get for it in the next few months.

But you have a Zapdos avatar.

CityOfNoobs said:
I played Red Blue Yellow , and then Silver and Gold. Thats it all. (well the remakes of silver and gold as well...) I already preordered Pokemon X.

Cool, let me ask you a question. What makes you buy X/Y as a gamer? (im asking cuz you skipped 3 generations of games and i like an opinion if you dont mind)

I have played every single gen. (and will get the new games)

tbone51 said:
CityOfNoobs said:

Cool, let me ask you a question. What makes you buy X/Y as a gamer? (im asking cuz you skipped 3 generations of games and i like an opinion if you dont 

Well after silver I was ending middle school entering  high school so it wasnt socially acceptable anymore for a while. Then when I got the DS the designs of the pokemon looked pretty bland to me once it was socailly acceptable again which turned me off.  X and Y looks to be the natural evolution of the sereis I always hoped would happen and the designs of the pokemon I have seen so far look great so it was an instant sell for me, and I know several people my age who went out and bought a 3ds the day X and Y were announced. 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD