By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm about to get into my first real fight. UPDATE: he came to my house and surprised me.

Pemalite said:
Player1x3 said:

I didn't say fighting got/gets me respect.  I said it CAN and it WILL get you respect. 

The only people who judge it are insecure weak cowards who hide behind the cloak of ''maturity'' and manners. Im telling you, those people have incredibly easy lives, are fragile, sheltered babies that never had to worry about their image in their society 

Lets see what happens when you try to instill "fear" into your boss and threaten him with physical harm. :P
Not only would you probably be fired, but possibly taken to court too!

That's exactly what im talking about. I respect him out of fear of losing my job and money. Not because he's smart/generous/fair/ or good or any crap like that. Fear motivates everything.

Around the Network

Anyway.. After all this troubleshooter this girl better be worth it! We demand a picture!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Player1x3 said:

I didnt say you should go out and pick a fight every chance you get, but if someone calls you out, you better step up instead of bitching out. 

And those are some pretty big/pretentious and judgmental words you threw at me. You sure you don't wannabe calm down a little.

Nah, if someone "calls me out" I would walk away, probably with a smile, I'm not going to waste 5 minuits on such a person, they are simply not worth the time of day.
If it escalated, they would have 2 choices, the easy way or the hard way.
The easy way would be for them to walk away aswell, or I take legal proceedings, it's as simple as that.

You can try to act tough and almighty, but really, in the grand scheme of things, it's simply petty.

P.S. I'm 100% perfectly calm, how you came to the conclusion that I wasn't really baffles me.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
Wow...you people have some easy lives. I bet most of you don't even get a good amount of respect from your peers.

The fact that you think respect is earned by fear is ridiculous. If you had real friends there wouldn't be anything to prove and they especially wouldn't need to "fear" you.

+1

Player1x3 said:
Pemalite said:
Player1x3 said:

I didn't say fighting got/gets me respect.  I said it CAN and it WILL get you respect. 

The only people who judge it are insecure weak cowards who hide behind the cloak of ''maturity'' and manners. Im telling you, those people have incredibly easy lives, are fragile, sheltered babies that never had to worry about their image in their society 

Lets see what happens when you try to instill "fear" into your boss and threaten him with physical harm. :P

That's exactly what im talking about. I respect him out of fear of losing my job and money. Not because he's smart/generous/fair/ or good or any crap like that. Fear motivates everything.

I get the feeling you don't exactly know what the word "respect" means. Look it up and tell me how you can respect someone out of fear. 

I respect people for helping others, for reaching out and making a differnce. Fear plays absolutely 0 part in my will to repect someone. 

Around the Network
hollabackenny said:
Player1x3 said:
Pemalite said:
Player1x3 said:

I get the feeling you don't exactly know what the word "respect" means. Look it up and tell me how you can respect someone out of fear. 

I respect people for helping others, for reaching out and making a differnce. Fear plays absolutely 0 part in my will to repect someone. 

You have some weird form of respect then

Player1x3 said:

Uh...WHAT? Beating someone's ass (especially when it's being record or there are people around) gives you the biggest pride feeling you can get as a man.

You mean as a boy.  Men usually have more important things to be proud of.

Im proud of the kid, you have to stand up for yourself. But like most people have been saying; fighting isn't something you should do unless you have to. Three things of advice. 1) If your serious about defending yourself learn to use your legs, saved my ass in a fight once. 2) Go for body shots and not the guy's face, less likely to injure yourself and its more effective. 3) Wear the other guy out, act like a boxer and make him make a mistake. Ive only been in 3 or 4 fights and im no fighting expert but those three things help me from getting my ass kicked.

Well at least you didn't lose, congrats :p
Now don't get into any more fights!

That doesn't sound conclusive.

Eagerly awaiting Part 2.