By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm about to get into my first real fight. UPDATE: he came to my house and surprised me.

Lol good read.

oh your 15 xD thats the same age i was when I had my first real fight.

Around the Network
PDF said:
Pemalite said:
Player1x3 said:
KylieDog said:
Be a man and walk away from such childish bullshit.

So he's being a man by running away from a conflict like a coward?  Yup, makes perfect sense

Takes more guts to walk away.

Fighting is petty, eventually you reach a point in time where it's simply not worth bothering with.

Agreed.   Whats fighting even actually achieve?  It won't tell you who will be more successful in life or even who is braver.   Unless the fight is for entertainment I see virtually no reason to engage in one.

Uh...WHAT? Beating someone's ass (especially when it's being record or there are people around) gives you the biggest pride feeling you can get as a man. Not only will the dude be humbled, scared and respectful because of you, but your friends (and enemies) will respect you/fear you even more.

Wow...you people have some easy lives. I bet most of you don't even get a good amount of respect from your peers.

This guy is a nut. I think it's time to get the police involved.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Player1x3 said:
Wow...you people have some easy lives. I bet most of you don't even get a good amount of respect from your peers.

The fact that you think respect is earned by fear is ridiculous. If you had real friends there wouldn't be anything to prove and they especially wouldn't need to "fear" you.

Around the Network

Congrats Rocky. You were in a fight and survived.

NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:

The fact that you think respect is earned by fear is ridiculous. If you had real friends there wouldn't be anything to prove and they especially wouldn't need to "fear" you.

It's not about how i think, it's a fact. Respect is earned by fear. It's not the only way or the morally right way, but it's the most effective way. 

Player1x3 said:

It's not about how i think, it's a fact. Respect is earned by fear. It's not the only way or the morally right way, but it's the most effective way. 

Whatever floats your boat. But there are undeniably better ways to earn respect than with a fear factor.

NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:

Whatever floats your boat. But there are undeniably better ways to earn respect than with a fear factor.

Such as...?

I'm old and never get in fights (you'll see in the future that that alpha male need to be the baddest dude subsides with age when you have responsibilities and can get charged or arrested for hitting another person), but since you're 16 I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge your need to defend yourself.

So even though I am not condoning fighting, I will agree that if you are going to defend yourself, you should aim for the groin. You want to win it "fair and square" but in reality that phrase is relative. How evenly matched are you two in size, age, experience, etc? Can if ever really be fair?

Being a small guy, my dad always told me there is no such thing as a fair fight. Even if both people agree to not fight dirty, one guy will have an advantage in size, skills, athleticism, etc. So sometimes it takes extreme measures to even up the fight. If you're being attacked by the jealous dude, just hit him where it hurts and he won't bother you again (and if he does, do it again until he stops bothering you). That's just my 2 cents.