By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm about to get into my first real fight. UPDATE: he came to my house and surprised me.

theprof00 said:
Read the update.
LOL why did you lie down in the grass in front of them??? Never show weakness.
Anyway, sounds like a draw.
Oh, and regarding Adinnieken, yeah, a clock right behind an ear is extremely painful and disorienting. It can also make them pass out.

Also, if he was on the ground, you should've taken a couple freebies.

Nah no way.  By the second "Freebie" the boyfriend's friends would of been on him... and they wouldn't of seemed too "free."

Plus if you attack someone while they're clearly disabled, you could be held responsible for any permanent injuries, even if they started the fight.

At least that's the case in the USA, so hat HAS to be the case in canada i'd think.

Best thing to do in that sitatuion is to make a comment cementing you won like "Had enough" or "Are you done now".  Then shrug or something at his friends while disengaging from the conflict.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Kasz216 said:

As a Judoka - you are correct. Addition:

Yeah, at my work i've been able to obverve a lot of amateur fights.

Kasz216 said:
theprof00 said:
Read the update.
LOL why did you lie down in the grass in front of them??? Never show weakness.
Anyway, sounds like a draw.
Oh, and regarding Adinnieken, yeah, a clock right behind an ear is extremely painful and disorienting. It can also make them pass out.

Also, if he was on the ground, you should've taken a couple freebies.

Nah no way.  By the second "Freebie" the boyfriend's friends would of been on him... and they wouldn't of seemed too "free."

Plus if you attack someone while they're clearly disabled, you could be held responsible for any permanent injuries, even if they started the fight.

At least that's the case in the USA, so hat HAS to be the case in canada i'd think.

Best thing to do in that sitatuion is to make a comment cementing you won like "Had enough" or "Are you done now".  Then shrug or something at his friends while disengaging from the conflict.

yeah that does seem like the better avenue to take

Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:

It's not about how i think, it's a fact. Respect is earned by fear. It's not the only way or the morally right way, but it's the most effective way. 

Whatever floats your boat. But there are undeniably better ways to earn respect than with a fear factor.

Such as...?

have you ever seen monster inc.?

Considering he was in worst shape, you should have stayed; unless he was of those people that when loosing calls his friends for help. If that was the case then it was good for you to go away while he was in the floor.