By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm about to get into my first real fight. UPDATE: he came to my house and surprised me.

Now if this guy has a new girl friend what exactly is his problem with you? Something just doesn't add up here.. Congratulations on standing up for yourself, and of course don't fight if you can avoid it. (Not that you had the opportunity in this case) Also learn to side step and sweep, if you can subdue your opponent with out much physical harm and make it look easy they are more likely to loose control and make mistakes. This also makes them look worse and hurts their pride.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
OneHappyGamer:) said:
Deyon said:
Aim for the balls.

nah. I am not going to be doing any hits in the croch area, or poking in the eyes. I'm going to try and win this fair and square, even if it means getting my ass handed to me.

Go for the jaw, not the head.

The jaw is a very brittle bone in most people.  A good strong hit will make them think twice, put a person on their ass, or break the jaw.  Otherwise, an upper cut cut below the ribs.  This interupts the diaphram, making one lose their breath, possibly winding them.  Not to mention, lots of soft tissue.  A kick to the back of the knee will put a person down, and there are arm holds that can break the without much force.

Also, as odd as it sounds, hit the ears with both fists at the same time.  It's disorienting and it hurts like hell.  In some people, there is a nerve point between the shoulder and the neck, that when pinched, will weaken a person but it is extremely temporary and it doesn't work if they're relatively muscular in the shoulder area.

My MO when fighting is to disable my opponent.  So, nothing wrong with "sitting" on your opponent if it means you've disabled his ability to harm you.  Whether you take advantage of that is completely up to you.

Also, I would call the cops.  Regardless of whether or not you started it, the fact that he felt it necessary to come to your house to take care of it means he's got a few screws loose.  I.e. He's a violent person.  He may, escalate the situation.

Read the update.
LOL why did you lie down in the grass in front of them??? Never show weakness.
Anyway, sounds like a draw.
Oh, and regarding Adinnieken, yeah, a clock right behind an ear is extremely painful and disorienting. It can also make them pass out.

Also, if he was on the ground, you should've taken a couple freebies.

Thought it was Jay VS Fat Kid V2 when I read the thread title, highly disappointed.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

theprof00 said:
Read the update.
Oh, and regarding Adinnieken, yeah, a clock right behind an ear is extremely painful and disorienting. It can also make them pass out.

No, the fight took place outside the yard, and I was lying down inside my yard where the fence was 6 feet tall so nobody could see me (I think)

Around the Network

I'm proud to say that I have never managed to get into a single REAL honest to god fight (nothing that counted) in my entire life. Not that I haven't wanted to many, many times, mind you.

But I can also say, unequivocally, that I have the respect of quite a lot of people in my real life, without having to have earned it at the point of my fist. And for the people who don't like me or respect me? I don't fuckin' need nor WANT their respect. Because fuck 'em is why. /thread.

Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
Wow...you people have some easy lives. I bet most of you don't even get a good amount of respect from your peers.

The fact that you think respect is earned by fear is ridiculous. If you had real friends there wouldn't be anything to prove and they especially wouldn't need to "fear" you.

It's not about how i think, it's a fact. Respect is earned by fear. It's not the only way or the morally right way, but it's the most effective way. 

Sooo.. you respect terrorists? you are saying women should respect rapists?, that children with abusive parents should respect them too? OK, youre on your own.

Nyleveia said:
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
Wow...you people have some easy lives. I bet most of you don't even get a good amount of respect from your peers.

The fact that you think respect is earned by fear is ridiculous. If you had real friends there wouldn't be anything to prove and they especially wouldn't need to "fear" you.

It's not about how i think, it's a fact. Respect is earned by fear. It's not the only way or the morally right way, but it's the most effective way. 

Sooo.. you respect terrorists? you are saying women should respect rapists?, that children with abusive parents should respect them too? OK, youre on your own.

They fear them into respecting them. That's what many ruthless leaders do, they make them respect them, or face consequences, with puts fear into them.

tl;dr

OneHappyGamer:) said:
theprof00 said:
Read the update.

No, the fight took place outside the yard, and I was lying down inside my yard where the fence was 6 feet tall so nobody could see me (I think)

If no one saw you lying on the ground.  I'd consider it a win... you got up.  He didn't.    Really depends on the timing and how you waked away.