By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I know I'll be lynched for this but... I'm having more fun playing Resident Evil 6 than The Last of Us.

Tagged games:

Wright said:

The answer is simple: you like gaming, and you enjoy a game even if the rest don't. Resident Evil 6 is an atrocious terrorist attack over the Resident Evil franchise, but as a game itself? It's not bad. Not groundbreaking, but certainly not bad. And co-op always helps.

RCTjunkie said:
You love games that you love, regardless of what others think. 

Being independent and knowledgeable about your tastes defines a true gamer who loves what s/he does.

Thanks guys I feel a bit better.

bananaking21 said:
i say you should be permmabanned

lol :(

anthony64641 said:
yea, i really dont get why some people hated resident evil 5/6. there are both REALLY fun games. this might come as a surprise but RE5 is the game that got me into the series. of course ive seen the originals but im honestly not a huge fan of horror

Yeah i'm not as much into horror as I am into some fun coop action. I did enjoy RE5 and I think I like RE6 even better because the coop is really fun to play (local or PSN).

spurgeonryan said:
You know what this thread sounds like to me?

Honest, thoughtful, insight. Thanks for this review.

You're welcome. :p

Around the Network

If you like any game at all, good for you, no matter how anyone else feels about it. Seriously, it annoys me when some people act as though their own opinion about a game is fact, or that the internet consensus is set in stone. Some of my favorite games have been the target of internet scorn and I really don't give a rat's fuzzy posterior. I've found that a LOT of people let the internet decide their opinions for them, which is just kind of sad.

He needs more then a permaban!

BloodyRain said:

He needs more then a permaban!

we are finally having some logical posts in this thread!

Resident Evil 6 sucked in every way. Horrible controls, corny characters and events, horrible controls. Did I mention horrible handling? Have not played the Last of Us yet, but Naughty Dog is known for being good at this stuff.

Around the Network

I personally loved RE6 and RE5 and RE4. No hate from me.

Everyone has their own taste. The same way some ppl prefer BigMacs from Mc.Donald over lobsters from a 5star restaurant.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

I have most fun playing Resident Evil the first than Resident Evil 6

TLOU is AMAZING!

I agree with the permaban

I felt the same way starting TLOU, in fact I broke it down to this;

Hours 1 - 4 = Not very impressed, especially with the hype of best single player experiance ever.

Hours 5 - 10 = Getting much more interesting, at least as good as any other game I have played this gen.

Hours 11 - 17= This whole part was the greatest ride I had ever had in a game, and I had that feeling 3 separate occasions in that last six hours.

Not saying the same will happen for you, but I really hope you will try to make it to the end. I would love to see your thoughts after finishing.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Love RE4, enjoyed RE5. Haven't played 6 but the two games that I've played weren't nearly as enjoyable as TLoU.

4 ≈ One