By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Beside Video Games do you have another Hobby?

Roma said:
Slimebeast said:
Roma said:
gardening, fish (in aquariums), 2D/3D art, writing though I haven't done that for a while now but it's still a hobby.

You into aquaristics too? Cool!

I have 6 aquariums. I love tropical fish.

I also love gardening. Both flowers and vegetables now that I finally have my own little garden.

cool! I have 6 as well but only 5 have fish in them

yeah tropical fish are the most beautiful but also very expensive and require more time. I might try them out in the future

gardening is fun and I just love to go out and grab what I need for salad, cooking, tea or fruit. I'm thinking about getting a bee hive though I need to do a bit of research before I do. maybe next summer

You know tropical fish only means our common aquarium fish? As in contrast to cold water fish.

I think you were thinking of salt water fish (which also are tropical usually). I've never had salt water. It's too complicated to me (and expensive).

Cool, you have 6 aquariums? What sizes? What fish do you have? My favorites are rainbow fish, Denisoni barbs and African tetras.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Kasz216 said:
bonkers555 said:

LOL. I still have thousands of Overpower cards somewhere in my garage. 

Legendary is a lot different the VS. Personally I love VS a lot more then Overpower because of the game balance and beutiful artwork.

Legendary you other players work together to win as a team.

So it's like Heroclix Galactus mode.  If I still lived near my gamercentric friends i'd buy it.  Maybe on a trip back.   But yeah, for Heroclix I used to help write the DC stories for the HCrealms RPG mode... and ran the Suicide Squad... and sucked doing it... because while it was a fun game... i sucked at it!

Well and I had just picked up the Deadshot miniseries.  That was a good one.

Lol. I'm a current HcRealms member too. Do you use the same name over there?

Personally I hated the new DC 52. I haven't really bought much comics lately.

I did.  Haven't been a member for a LONG time though.

Culinary arts
Food competitions (justs last week, ate 4 full rack of back back ribs in less than 60 minutes.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Have you seen the list of things that I do? Its a couple pages back. Gaming is my only real hobby. I used the Kinect the same way I used Kinectic on the PS2, movement based games. Children of eden seems nice though but I gave up my 360.

Yeah, I saw the list. Nice to see you script-writing, but what I meant is that people of course has hobbies and is talented in a variety of things. What I got surprised is that, upon all Kinect games, you only liked Dance Central. I imagined you more like the Children of Eden type, that's why!

I might have liked that game. At one time I didn't want a Kinect until I played Dance Central at my dormatory and then I buckled down and bought a Kinect with Dance Central 1 & 2, kind of like how I have all the Singstars on the PS3. Isn't children of eden on the Ipad though? I could probably get it there. Thanks for the recommendation.

It was released on Ps3 too, but instead of Kinect it used Move.

Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I might have liked that game. At one time I didn't want a Kinect until I played Dance Central at my dormatory and then I buckled down and bought a Kinect with Dance Central 1 & 2, kind of like how I have all the Singstars on the PS3. Isn't children of eden on the Ipad though? I could probably get it there. Thanks for the recommendation.

It was released on Ps3 too, but instead of Kinect it used Move.

Oh must've just been an PSEye game then. The move isn't really needed until you need to accurately move through a 3D world and super precisely do things. Might check that out! Thanks! :)

Around the Network

I also collect cars.
I love betting.
I manage an amateur team.

Ex Graphics Whore.

Besides Video games I am used to keeping myself fit with Tennis or going to the gym at least 2 times a week.

Another hobby would be hockey since I am die hard NYR fan! - and I used to play hockey when I was little

S.T.A.G.E. said:
dsage01 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

-Singer, dancer, poet, guitarist, illustrator, graphic designer, actor.

Just got certification to become a script writer, but I want more experience before I truly list it as a strength.

Dancer? What type?

Freestyle/Hip hop ( I like coreography classes ). Remember when I said the only Kinect game I liked was Dance Central? LOL now you know. 

I've made money off of all of these things at some point in my life so the only thing I consider a true hobby is playing videogames. 

Cool, I do breakdancing and whatever else I have also made money off all my artistic passions as well. Nice to see somebody with similar tastes as mine on a videogame forum

I'm also a huge Baltimore Ravens (NFL) and Portland Trailblazers (NBA) fan. But I wouldn't really personally consider those hobbies. Just interests.

Slimebeast said:
Roma said:
Slimebeast said:
Roma said:
gardening, fish (in aquariums), 2D/3D art, writing though I haven't done that for a while now but it's still a hobby.

You into aquaristics too? Cool!

I have 6 aquariums. I love tropical fish.

I also love gardening. Both flowers and vegetables now that I finally have my own little garden.

cool! I have 6 as well but only 5 have fish in them

yeah tropical fish are the most beautiful but also very expensive and require more time. I might try them out in the future

gardening is fun and I just love to go out and grab what I need for salad, cooking, tea or fruit. I'm thinking about getting a bee hive though I need to do a bit of research before I do. maybe next summer

You know tropical fish only means our common aquarium fish? As in contrast to cold water fish.

I think you were thinking of salt water fish (which also are tropical usually). I've never had salt water. It's too complicated to me (and expensive).

Cool, you have 6 aquariums? What sizes? What fish do you have? My favorites are rainbow fish, Denisoni barbs and African tetras.

lol yeah I meant salt water fish

the sizes I have are in liters, 720, two 250 and one 210 as well as two smaller ones. the fish I have are angel fish, neon and cardinal tetras as well as red-mouth/head tetra, praktbotia and guppy. I used to have discus fish but they needed more time than I could provide so they died after a year. beautiful fish though. I also have goldfish and koi, waiting to be released in the pond as soon as it is done.

what about your sizes?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(