By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Beside Video Games do you have another Hobby?

dsage01 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
dsage01 said:

videogames. 

Cool, I do breakdancing and whatever else I have also made money off all my artistic passions as well. Nice to see somebody with similar tastes as mine on a videogame forum

Definitely. People who are talented artists should make a killing. My reasoning for this is because when economies go bad we're high in demand because we keep people entertained.

Around the Network

i like to go running.

Roma said:
Slimebeast said:

You know tropical fish only means our common aquarium fish? As in contrast to cold water fish.

I think you were thinking of salt water fish (which also are tropical usually). I've never had salt water. It's too complicated to me (and expensive).

Cool, you have 6 aquariums? What sizes? What fish do you have? My favorites are rainbow fish, Denisoni barbs and African tetras.

lol yeah I meant salt water fish

the sizes I have are in liters, 720, two 250 and one 210 as well as two smaller ones. the fish I have are angel fish, neon and cardinal tetras as well as red-mouth/head tetra, praktbotia and guppy. I used to have discus fish but they needed more time than I could provide so they died after a year. beautiful fish though. I also have goldfish and koi, waiting to be released in the pond as soon as it is done.

what about your sizes?

Damn it! You have amazing tanks.

I have one 450L, four ~100L and one 56L.

Do you maintain all your tanks? Are they yours or your family's?

I love angel fish too. But they're sensitive. I have 3 big ones but originally they were 9 and most of them died in a period of 6 months.

they are the families but I take care of them

I used to have problems with angels at first but then I removed rocks that came from sea shores and only kept roots and "land" rocks that do not effect the water and the problem was solved. are you sure your PH is correct? http://www.zoopet.com/fiskar/fisk.php?NR=196

have you seen these? they are amazing! I'm going to try and breed a blue and a black one to get this form as I haven't been able to find this kind in any pet store

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Playing Guitar, skateboarding, video editing, designing video games ,writing music/listening to music and stuff like that

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

Reading, currently re-reading the Wheel of time series. Playing guitar but hardly touched it the last couple of months. Cycling and a bit of working out.
And not to forget, I like drinking beer. As a hobby that means trying out all flavors available, not just binge-drinking, tasting!

Basketball/football/8-string guitar/progressive + jazz music

Yes, comics.

I'm currently only reading X-men and Avengers at the moment, yet I bought £30 worth not long ago (couple of months worth) and haven't read them. The reason being the stories are appalling and it's frustrating me. Bendis can't write X-men and the story he's decided to do with All New X-men is easily the worst thing I've ever read in Marvel comics. I'm not kidding, the worst I've ever read, even worse than Onslaught which looks sensible compared to this. Hickman's Avengers is nice idea but it shouldn't be happening really. Maybe it's Joey Q, he's completely lost it. :P

I've got loads of comics I need to sell but can't get into the effort to sell them either.

Hmm, pie.

I used to.

Can't really think of anything else I devote much time to or enjoy any more though.

Acting, singing, model making and other arts and crafts endeavours. Also have a strange obsession with detailing my new car at the moment.