By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Beside Video Games do you have another Hobby?

Reading, listening to music/collecting cd's, football and hockey.

Around the Network

Mad Football(Australian) fan

Cool to see someone who herps as I dabble in it a little myself. Also, due to my son's fascination with snakes I have gotten into hiking a little and I can see it turning into multi-day camping trips as my boys get older. I've always had an appreciation for the outdoors and wildlife in general and my main hobby is freshwater fishing. Mostly Bass but I've spent time time chasing a few different species.

Oh and watching Regular Show with my kids.

Oh yeah, and legit Hip-Hop, think MF DOOM/EL-P type legit.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Basketball.

Anime, Manga and Comic book enthusiast as well.

bonkers555 said:

lol.. You guys killing me here. My comic collection was in the house and my video games collection was in the garage over a year ago. People ask to see pics of my video games collection so swap the two. Both collection is too big to be in my house at once. If I have a chance next week I'll see if can get some pics of the good stuff.

The pictures can be of the boxes in the garage, its just to have an idea of its size. I will have a similar problem in a few years, but my wife is already thinking about how to handle it, I think part of my game collection will go to the garage and the comics will remain in the house.

Around the Network
Wright said:

White. Though I've always had trouble fighting against Blue because my deck isn't very large. Against all other colours I can stand pretty well. I can't stand Red, though. I'm pretty bad playing with it.

???

The smaller the deck the better as it improves consistency and you get to play your better cards more frequently, so try to aim for the minimum (60 cards). If you couldn't beat your opponent before running out of cards what you need is moar power, not more cards. Or if you must (because your opponent runs some sort of deck that wins by destroying your library), run two Gaea's Blessing or a similar card in yours.

I'm one of those terrible people who plays U/W control.

OT: I rarely have much free time nowadays, so outside of playing MTG with friends one in a blue moon, I watch some anime from time to time.

Who says video games are my hobby? I just talk about them.

That's my hobby. Other hobbies would be swimming, doing anything on the internet (mostly YouTube), and... well, I'm sure there are other things. I just can't think of them. Quite possibly because it's 4:30 in the morning.

Bass player in a band :)

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

This (internets)

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Soccer, movies, and wrestling, that's basically it.