By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

WHO WON??

Sony's PS3 419 34.57%

Microsoft's Xbox 360 102 8.42%

Nintendo's Wii 691 57.01%

Total:1,212

Wii because it sold more than the others and Nintendo made tons of money from it and the first party games like NSMBWii, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Galaxy, WiiFit, Wii Sports, Wii FitPlus, Smash Bros. brawl, Wii Sports resort, Twilight Princess, etc, etc.

And Wii got Xenoblade Chronicles

Around the Network

We all won!!! We played all sort of wonderful games between the 3 consoles..

Nintendo destroyed everyone. Wii beat the 360 and Ps3 while DS demolished the PSP even though it's hardware sales were respectable. Nearly 200 votes for the PS3? You fanboys are unreal. PS3 was the furthest from winning...

The Wii.

There is no other correct answer to this question.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I wanted to vote PS3 for the lulz. But I went with the truth: Xbox360

Psyche!

Was Wii of course.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Wii won for consoles,
DS for handhelds.
It is a generation for Nintendo, well deserved too.

1doesnotsimply

MohammadBadir said:
HikenNoAce said:
MohammadBadir said:
HikenNoAce said:

So, are you implying that the Gamecube beat the PS2?

how the hell did i imply that

You're talking about financials. Nintendo made more money during the PS2/GC era than Sony did with the PS2.

...I honestly didn't know that, I assumed selling 7 times as much as the GCN would get them more money but, wow.

anyways, Nintendo won by having the most sales, getting the most profit is a really,really big bonus or something.

and to those of you are so sure about the fact that PS3 will outsell the Wii, think about it, at the pace it's selling now it will still take a while for it to do so, and with the PS4 and Xbox One around the corner, expect the PS3 sales to drop

Well, if we're going by sales now then we don't know what the final PS3 numbers will look like. People were claiming that the PS3 numbers will down once more people learnt about the PS4 coming. I would assume that, by now, every gamer knows that the PS4 is coming out and, yet, PS3 sales are still very strong.

HikenNoAce said:

Well, if we're going by sales now then we don't know what the final PS3 numbers will look like. People were claiming that the PS3 numbers will down once more people learnt about the PS4 coming. I would assume that, by now, every gamer knows that the PS4 is coming out and, yet, PS3 sales are still very strong.

No, you've replied like 500 times about this with numerous people telling you different and you still hold true to this? Take it to the other thread dude!!!

KylieDog said:
Triwells said:
KylieDog said:
PS3. I define gens by the hardware and don't see Wii as the same gen.

Of course you do, that's really the only way you could spin it to make PS3 the winner.

I see the spinning as a clearly different gen system being put with the HD systems, is the only way to make the Wii the winner.

There's no spinning here because it BELONGS there. The Wii was directly competing with the PS3 & 360 the same way the GC was competing with the PS2 & XB. How powerful the console is means nothing. The Wii still won despite being underpowered.

The ONLY way to get the winner is the profit each manufacturer made with the console. And Nintendo wins this one as well.

So, the Wii / Nintendo won.

I don't get why some Sony fans are even trying to make a debate out of this. It is so obvious.

P.S. I for the 360... by accident. VGC is a mess on smartphones.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...