By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OUYA officially launched

40k-50k first week maybe? after the first month or so sales will drop a lot though

Around the Network

I've said this before, so forgive me if anyone remember...

My friends won a Ouya dev comp and $25k with that. They consider it such a piece of crap that they're not even thinking of working on that game any longer. It's the bud (butt!?) of all jokes in the office.

LOL@ the controllers costing half as much as the console!

gonna get one as an emulator device.. 100 bucks is not much to play all my old games.. I already have an android stick attached to my TV but with this I can also play n64 and ps1 games at a good speed..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

You look at this as a game-console? It is way more than that...

The only good thing that I can see coming from this is emulation, but I already have a PC for that.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

gonna get one as an emulator device.. 100 bucks is not much to play all my old games.. I already have an android stick attached to my TV but with this I can also play n64 and ps1 games at a good speed..

Haha, I miss FFVII.  

NiKKoM said:

Yeah; but people already have PCs for that.  Well, at least it offers better portability.

hmm, looks interesting but I certainly don't want one.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

OUYA officially launched and nobody cares because everyone already have a PC for emulation

Click HERE and be happy 

Will it blend?