By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC, PS4 and Wii U : Why need a Xbox One ?

Xbox One

Is better than a PC 7 2.25%

Is different and has lots... 46 14.79%

It's the same as on PC, ... 40 12.86%

Screw the Xbox One anyway 177 56.91%

Results 41 13.18%

Total:311

Another garbage thread...and I must praise those of you claming that disolitude's list needed to include games sony has yet to annouce or reveal..... :/

Around the Network

Why do people act as if everyone has decent PC? Its 2013, the masses use laptops not desktops, laptops which are not on par with X1.

Better yet, plenty of people just enjoy playing on consoles. PS4, Wii U, X1 and PC are all completely different platforms regardless of how you try to spin it.

teigaga said:
Why do people act as if everyone has decent PC? Its 2013, the masses use laptops not desktops, laptops which are not on par with X1.

Better yet, plenty of people just enjoy playing on consoles. PS4, Wii U, X1 and PC are all completely different platforms regardless of how you try to spin it.

There is increasing evidence that PS fans just use PC to justify playing games X1 has but PS4 doesn't. PC "posers" if you will, not actual PC gamers.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

If you like Halo.

papamudd said:
dsgrue3 said:
Can you order pizza from your PC by waving your hands and shit?
No? Well there you have it.

No but i can say to my old galaxy s2 call pizza hut and it looks up the closest pizza hut to me and calls them... No hand waving required

another idea stolen from Sony.

Innvoations be damned!

Around the Network

because my taste includes xbox one games.

I purchased Xbox always cause of Halo. 343 dissapointed, so I'm not planning to buy it.

Xbox always has that problem. Less exclusives than the competition and out of those those exclusives some will be found on PC.

If you can only afford 3 systems I think PC+PS4+Wii U definitely is the best combo.

No one needs a Xbone 180!!!

Honestly i see no reason to buy a XBOX ONE. Think they dont have that many good exclusives, you cant add memory, you have to pay $10 more to play online, DRM could always come back its horrible. WiiU has more to offer and PS4 is a hell of alot better than both so stick with the PS4 and WiiU.