105K - japan
90k -Usa
35K -Europe

230K worldwide

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Mythmaker1 said:
tbone51 said:

whatttttt! your really under estimating Pikmin 3! Lego City got around 100k FW in US im pretty sure Pikmin a 1st party and the only one release will do better! Also Nintendo hyping up pikmin!

Lego is a pretty big name here in the US gaming market. Pikmin, not so much. As it stands, my prediction is 50% higher than that of the original pikmin's release, and about a third of the release of NSMBU, which I think is fairly reasonable.

Also, 120K in Japan (your prediction) would mean an attach rate of 12% the first week. Pikmin might be popular in Japan, but I doubt it's popular enough to outsell last week's total WiiU software sales 13 times over.

Pikmin 3 will do minumum of 70k in Japan. Anyway Nintendo will be promoting it and with Miyamoto going crazy for this game (hyping it up) we can see it do well and hopefully over 100k FW. Now for US, it should do good! A first party title namely a game that hasn't had a release in almost a decade should do very well. Much more than you predicted for sure! Minumum 90k FW Maximum 200k!

With respect, didn't you massively overestimate the sales of Fire Emblem Awakening because you thought it was much more popular than it actually was? I'm not saying that because you were wrong once, you must be wrong now, but I have a feeling you will be disappointed in this case.

The franchise really isn't THAT popular.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Mythmaker1 said:
tbone51 said:

Pikmin 3 will do minumum of 70k in Japan. Anyway Nintendo will be promoting it and with Miyamoto going crazy for this game (hyping it up) we can see it do well and hopefully over 100k FW. Now for US, it should do good! A first party title namely a game that hasn't had a release in almost a decade should do very well. Much more than you predicted for sure! Minumum 90k FW Maximum 200k!

With respect, didn't you massively overestimate the sales of Fire Emblem Awakening because you thought it was much more popular than it actually was? I'm not saying that because you were wrong once, you must be wrong now, but I have a feeling you will be disappointed in this case.

The franchise really isn't THAT popular.

true about fire emblem but thats one of many lol! also vgchartz had it over tracked by 70-100k so thats were i based it off. but hey why not settle this? Maybe with a 2 out of 3 bet? read my next post for details

~

Edit: Quote tree shortened by TruckOSaurus - Please refer to this post for Quote Tree Guidelines http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5379187 

Here is the Bet! We have 3 predictions each right? So who's ever bet gets closer each wins a round(Japan/Europe/US)! Whoever gets 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 3 wins the bet!

Ok here goes

Japan= (Tbone~120k vs 54k~Mythmaker1)
Europe= (Tbone~72k vs 35k~Mythmaker1)
US....= (Tbone~105k vs 40k~Mythmaker1)

I win if over [Japan=87k] [Europe=54k] [US=73k]

Soooooo ??? Sound good? Dont be scared now! Who ever gets at least two wins sig for a month, but for a bonus if one of us get all three rounds as a win then its 2 months of sig !

tbone51 said:
Here is the Bet! We have 3 predictions each right? So who's ever bet gets closer each wins a round(Japan/Europe/US)! Whoever gets 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 3 wins the bet!

Ok here goes

Soooooo ??? Sound good? Dont be scared now! Who ever gets at least two wins sig for a month, but for a bonus if one of us get all three rounds as a win then its 2 months of sig !

Consider me intrigued. Never actually done one of these before, though. What is "sig?"

Around the Network
Mythmaker1 said:
tbone51 said:

Ok here goes

Consider me intrigued. Never actually done one of these before, though. What is "sig?"

your sig is this that you have here "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances..." in every post you have . So the winner will get to say say wat they want in that persons sig! for example you win and you tell me too put "Im worthless, I'll never bet against ______ again"!

Keeping it conservative:
92k US
60K Japan
40k Europe

My guess would be a little above or below 300K WW.

tbone51 said:
Mythmaker1 said:
tbone51 said:

Ok here goes

your sig is this that you have here "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances..." in every post you have . So the winner will get to say say wat they want in that persons sig! for example you win and you tell me too put "Im worthless, I'll never bet against ______ again"!

I don't have a whole lot of confidence in my numbers, but I might as well put my money where my mouth is.

On the condition that I add 5K from my "rest of world" to my US total (I fudged the numbers  a bit so I could get round figures for those two values), I'm good for it. 

Mythmaker1 said:
tbone51 said:
Mythmaker1 said:
tbone51 said:

Ok here goes

I don't have a whole lot of confidence in my numbers, but I might as well put my money where my mouth is.

On the condition that I add 5K from my "rest of world" to my US total (I fudged the numbers  a bit so I could get round figures for those two values), I'm good for it. 

So its this.... I win if over [Japan=87k] [Europe=54k] [US=78k]. If you understand then bets on! Remember its just one bet! So the person to get 2 right wins but if they get all 3 they get an extra month! good luck! Funny thing is each come out seperate weeks