By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Is A Day One Purchase.. But PS4 Can Wait

I agree.

Around the Network
Rafux said:

You forgot $100 price difference, since both consoles are pretty similar price is a huge advantage for the PS4 (Kinect is not worth 100$ in my opinion and at least should be optional)

Can you name a piece of hardware that functions like(or better than) Kinect 2.0 and it is cheaper than it?

So how do you like your waffles? Have you tried it with blueberries?

4 ≈ One

Goatseye said:
Rafux said:

You forgot $100 price difference, since both consoles are pretty similar price is a huge advantage for the PS4 (Kinect is not worth 100$ in my opinion and at least should be optional)

Can you name a piece of hardware that functions like(or better than) Kinect 2.0 and it is cheaper than it?

Thats not the point, I don't care about Kinect and should be optional, I don't need it for playing Halo and I would be paying 100$ for something I won't use or like.

well I'll be getting a PS4 then Wii U and then possibly an XB1

Around the Network
Rafux said:

It's a good idea for the consumers to make a kinect free version for $399, but then you'll have the same problem that the 360 had: It will ultimately be a add on and MS will support it less/developers might not feature Kinect like features knowing some people won't have one. If the Kinect is in every box then every developer can take advantage of it.

Just copying/pasting what I said in another thread. It's good for the price war/people that don't want Kinect, but hurts the people who want one since developers would be less likely to take advantage of it.

At the rate people buy IPads I don't see the $100 difference being that much, but I could be wrong.

Again, would be nice if they were the same price so we could just argue over games and power rather then price.

It's just that simple.

Ok so that's your opinion, but why did you open a thread though? You could just have posted in a XOne thread.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Wagram said:
"The games look great: Sony's exclusives didn't show such a great leap forward from current gen titles for me."

You lose me here.

Good. The thread ended there.

I'm not the one writing this article. I should write the author name at the begining next time.

Actually, I'm going to buy them both at launch. I don't care which one is better than the other. In fact, I already pre-ordered them from Amazon. I hope the Xbox will work here (Saudi Arabia).

Sorry when I meant "you" I meant the author. I know you didn't write it.

F0X said:
I don't buy consoles at day one anymore. Too many problems and too few games.

Had to get Wii U day one.  I never had the feeling of having a console on launch and the Wii U (a purchase I knew I wouldn't regret) was my first chance (besides PS Vita).

Rumors have it that Kinect is not required.
Most reports have the controllers now tied or the PS4 controller winning.
Sony is the new home of the Indys they bring lots of innovation, and wont cave after a week
Good luck playing any competitive games and watching tv at the same time
Live does not surpass plus, I get access to 12 free games right away for ps3, 6 for vita, and more for ps4. Plus Sony constantly adds more and big sales. 20 free games to 2 is a win for Sony.
Yes XB1 games look better now but Sony owns a ton of studios and we barely heard anything from them.

Your opinions are fine but when you present them like facts it is an issue