By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Record Breaking Amazon Video Game Pre-Order Last Week

Early days..

Around the Network

Yeah not much to this really. Who knows. I'm sure pre-orders are pretty good as a combined figure, what those mean once the dust settles who knows.

After the Wii-u thing where sales seemed good and scalpers were buying 12 consoles at a time, and then not being able to offload them, who knows. All i know is I feel sorry for anyone who truly wants a next gen console and the manufacturer has supply issues, because you are definitely going to get screwed by a ebay scalper. :(

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I hope ps4 does well

gigantor21 said:
VXIII said:
And some thought that smartphones and tablets are killing the gaming industry. :)

The Ouya is the only one at risk because of those. :p

Ouno! That horror! Whatever will we do without it! *cricket chirps...*

JoeFlex said:

So do people still think PS4/XBO will sell as poorly as the Wii U? I heard many people suggest this over the past few months. Thoughts?

Well, that all depends on the release date, but i don't expect xbox 1 to sell more then wii u did in 2012, ps4 - yes, x1 - no.

And i don't think they will catch wii u fast, even combined.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Around the Network

Ever since the whole Wii U preorder BS from Game about 500K preorders and waiting lists lol ill wait and see final sale numbers.

2,500 per minute equals about 3.6 million in a day, which seems to good to be true, that too on Amazon alone.

mibuokami said:
gigantor21 said:
VXIII said:
And some thought that smartphones and tablets are killing the gaming industry. :)

I don't know man...I needed another dedicated Android gaming device not to give two shits about. :(

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

gigantor21 said:
mibuokami said:
gigantor21 said:
VXIII said:

I don't know man...I needed another dedicated Android gaming device not to give two shits about. :(

The only reason I am quoting you is to stare at the tits on you sig...

...Oh I actually wrote that... um android power! yea!