By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Heartbroken Xbox One employee lets rip.

Tagged games:

Being part of the team that created the entire infrastructure to include the POS (point of sale) mechanisms

I'd say POS stood for something else in this case...

Back to reading!

Around the Network

There was never any catch to that, they didn’t have to share the same billing address or physical address it could be anyone. When your family member accesses any of your games, they’re placed into a special demo mode. This demo mode in most cases would be the full game with a 15-45 minute timer and in some cases an hour.

LMAO.

Yeah, this shit was wack. They didn't have a vision of teh feutuerz other than you never owning your games again.

Their plan sounds even worst now. What the point in sharing games if theres a timer on it. Then its nothing more than demo. Lol.

Wait a minute... so that is what the family sharing was going to be? He claimed he could explain it better but his version actually sounds worse... and more confusing.

The family sharing plan doesn't seem like much of an advantage. Oooh demos, can download those now.

I'll take my DRM free machine, thanks!

Around the Network

Call the....

Some of these butt hurt stories are coming out of nowhere. no regrets at all here and i sure as hell dont feel bad at all for it. thank you again M$.

Fake pastebin post, limiting a demo is stupid and bad business; I can't believe anyone would believe this.

badgenome said:

There was never any catch to that, they didn’t have to share the same billing address or physical address it could be anyone. When your family member accesses any of your games, they’re placed into a special demo mode. This demo mode in most cases would be the full game with a 15-45 minute timer and in some cases an hour.

LMAO.

Yeah, this shit was wack. They didn't have a vision of teh feutuerz other than you never owning your games again.

that's one hell of a "no catch"..

Jadedx said:
Fake pastebin post, limiting a demo is stupid and bad business; I can't believe anyone would believe this.

24 hour check in and restricting used games is stupid and bad business. What's not to believe about this?

So the family sharing thing wasn't even a proper sharing thing.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.