By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Heartbroken Xbox One employee lets rip.

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
I am sad to see all this greatness being lost due to entitled gamers who threw a fit.

The Xbox One was selling though, just not more than the PS4. No one forced MS hand, they should have powered through and showed gamers the benefits if there was really a strong case for it.

Around the Network
Jadedx said:
Stop bringing up nintendo, nintendo fans are sheep that buy anything nintendo, not because their games are quality, look at wii music, mario sports games, endless mario party rehashes, links crossbow training, etc.

do you really need attention, right? I'll give you some THIS time.

Click HERE and be happy 

Fake post.

It was already confirmed clear as day full game playable.

Lol at some fanboys feeling guilty that we now dont have next gen console. But 3 half gen consoles.

Jadedx said:
superchunk said:
I stopped when it got to the point that used gaming was killing anything.

Such idiocy.

LOL if you think used game sales is not killing gaming, there have been multiple articles saying this for years.

So there have been articles *for years* saying that used games are killing gaming? You realize how stupid that statement sounds, right? If those articles were right for all those years, wouldn't gaming be dead already? Last I checked the industry was doing ok for itself.

VGKing said:
Jadedx said:
oniyide said:
Jadedx said:
Again, this is a fake pastebin post.

And here are the benefits to the gamer and publisher.
things like game sharing, real game sharing which they have explained that you could play the FULL game, keeping game prices low, a hub to buy and sell digital licenses, etc.

http://gizmodo.com/cheaper-games-my-ass-sorry-but-you-are-naive-if-you-th-514436029

Short sighted people always ruin things for the rest of us.

they could have done that without the horrible DRM restrictions. Maybe we are not short sighted

And how exactly would the prevent game share exploitation without DRM?  Seriously, tell me. How could we get steam like prices on a CONSISTANT basis without restrictions to used games?

Isn't the wholep point of game sharing to you know, not pay for it? PSNs game sharing feature is the best IMO. Your PSN account can be activated on up to 2 PS3s(including your own). This is a simple way to game share and leaves no room for exploitation. You would only give your login details to someone you trust

You can only get Steam-like prices on a purely digital system. As long as retail is in the mix, there's no chance of getting digital games for really low prices. Hell, we're lucky if we even get $5 off. There's no guarantee though. Publishers can be greedy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't XBOne have the same "sharing" system that PSN has, sans the system limit? Heck, doesn't basically every online store?

Around the Network

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags (Not Khan!)

Blasphemy!

Click HERE and be happy 

Multimedialover said:
Fake post.

It was already confirmed clear as day full game playable.

There's actually not even a contradiction - he's talking about "full game" as well, just mentions that you'd only be able to play it for 15-45 minutes.

"This demo mode in most cases would be the full game with a 15-45 minute timer and in some cases an hour."

Multimedialover said:
Lol at some fanboys feeling guilty that we now dont have next gen console. But 3 half gen consoles.

Yeeeeah... That's probably exactly what everyone is feeling right now.

teigaga said:
RolStoppable said:
I am sad to see all this greatness being lost due to entitled gamers who threw a fit.

The Xbox One was selling though, just not more than the PS4. No one forced MS hand, they should have powered through and showed gamers the benefits if there was really a strong case for it.

You can't go againt sales... neither MS can.

Trunkin said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't XBOne have the same "sharing" system that PSN has, sans the system limit? Heck, doesn't basically every online store?

If you buy a game on PSN, you can share it with a friend, meaning he can play the game you bought, even at the same time that you are playing. That's not only an advantage over what people believed how "Xbone family sharing" would work, but also over disc based games,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know another system that offers something similar. At first, you could even share your games with up to 4 people, but developers were strictly against that for people exploited the feature.

Unfortunately, I believe PS4 will no longer support this kind of sharing at all, which is very sad, because it was just as great for customers than it was bad for game publishers.

Trunkin said:

There two times of gaming share in PS3...

+ Before Mass Effect 2: All digital games can be installed (shared) in five PS3... so you can install in your PS3 and more 4 friends PS3.
+ After Mass Effect 2: All digital games can be installed (shared) in two PS3... so you can install in your PS3 and another one.

The five (or two) copies of the game can be played simultaneos with no limitation...

That have a big exploit that make Sony down the numbers of copies from 5 to 2... I have group of five friends that buys only one game and install it in the five machines... so they always buy only one games for the all five guys.