By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - **RESULTS ARE UP** Did you change your mind about XB One/PS4?

Did you change your console of choice for next gen?

No, I had already decided... 64 10.60%

Yes, I was considering a ... 33 5.46%

No, I'll stay with the P... 437 72.35%

No, I own or will get a Wii U. 36 5.96%

I'll explain my other ch... 34 5.63%

Total:604

XB1 is much more attractive now but price and Kinect are still an issue.

Give us a $399 Xbox One with no Kinect and I'll seriously consider buying one.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

No, but there is now a chance I may one day (in the rather distant future) buy an Xbone to play D4 and whatever else. Before there was NO chance.

What is up with you and D4 I guess you liked Deadly Premonition.

Nope. Definitely not.

I went from not going to buy one ever to probably sometime in the future along with the PS4.

Chris Hu said:

I wouldn't say that. More like I fucking loved Deadly Premonition and want to have its babies.

Around the Network

I already paid for a PS4 day one preorder. :p

Too late MS. Might have otherwise, who knows. Excited for the next gen on PS4!

badgenome said:
Chris Hu said:

I wouldn't say that. More like I fucking loved Deadly Premonition and want to have its babies.

You seem like someone who would, you really do.

nope. After a few years if they dont bring back the drm and they manage to make a decent quality system ill think about it. They've showed their colors and now people realize it. Ms still has a long way to go.

Well I have a PS4 pre-ordered but now it looks like I'll be getting an xbox1 as well.

At least I now get to try all the PS3 games I missed out on thanks to what Microsoft tried to pull off.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Not really.

A 2nd console was not a given for me anyways. But now if I do choose to buy a 2nd console, Xbone is actually on the list of choices.

Yes!

I will get the Xbox One now

I'm going to buy Xbox One and point the camera at me playing PS4