By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - **RESULTS ARE UP** Did you change your mind about XB One/PS4?

Did you change your console of choice for next gen?

No, I had already decided... 64 10.60%

Yes, I was considering a ... 33 5.46%

No, I'll stay with the P... 437 72.35%

No, I own or will get a Wii U. 36 5.96%

I'll explain my other ch... 34 5.63%

Total:604
badgenome said:

No, but there is now a chance I may one day (in the rather distant future) buy an Xbone to play D4, DR3 and whatever else. Before there was NO chance.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Not really, principles.

" I mean we’re really not going to change anything we’ve done with Xbox One. We’re very happy..."
http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/06/microsoft-ps4-wont-make-us-change-anything-weve-done-with-xbox-one/

I mean, he had the choice to be quiet, but if you are going to lie to me, I don't want anything with your product.

And yeah, XO has a lot of exclusives now, but how will it be in 3 years? 360 had a good launch, and then it was only Halo, Forza and Gears. Not enough for me.

I might play it eventually but I have a lot better games in my 360 backlog.

Used games & DRM do not affect me in any way.

blkfish92 said:
Nope, but I find it so amusing that they actually reversed their policies after heavily defending them.

Yeah, that was kind of fun to witness, the change in direction was really drastic and it happened too fast. They were very hesitant of explaining the whole details and plans for the policies, I guess we'll never find out.

Around the Network
Mohasus said:

Not really, principles.

" I mean we’re really not going to change anything we’ve done with Xbox One. We’re very happy..."
http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/06/microsoft-ps4-wont-make-us-change-anything-weve-done-with-xbox-one/

I mean, he had the choice to be quiet, but if you are going to lie to me, I don't want anything with your product.

And yeah, XO has a lot of exclusives now, but how will it be in 3 years? 360 had a good launch, and then it was only Halo, Forza and Gears. Not enough for me.

You kidding me and sony and all the others don't lie. C'mon.

I was always gonna buy a PS4 after a game reveal in February

i just MIGHT buy a xbox one in the future. the price is way to high and sony already convinced me to buy an PS4. maybe in 3 or 4 years ill buy an xbox one if it costs 200$ or 250$. thats if they keep up making exclusives at this rate. xbox 360 had tons of exclusives in the first few years, and now look at their exclusive list for the year.

never intended to buy XB1, and still don't see a reason to. i was thinking of getting 1 for KI and Sunset overdrive.

Titanfall i'll likely get on PC or if it's timed exclusive for XB1 and comes to PS4/PS3.

No.

I always had in mind to buy one. Though it was never set in stone, and still isn't. Halo 5 onward and further revivals of old Rare IPs will be deciding factors. DRM and the likes never were.