By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - CONFIRMED: Xbox One drops restrictions and DRM

Michael-5 said:

I see nothing about the 24 hour check in, used games, or the biggest issue, kinect always on.

In fact, this just confirms my issues with Kinect, always listening......

It's been confirmed long ago that you can turn off Kinect in the Xbox One settings.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

This just prove something, money speak louder then words. They saw the pre-order sales and decided to change the their policies

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Gentalmen:

Before, we had ourself a slaughter. Now, we got a war! Hell yeah xD

I CANNOT believe how fast stuff changed.

Holy mother of god in less than 24 hours

Oh. Good for them. Mabye I'll consider getting an XBone if I can get a used one cheap off somebody.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Ok, NOW it is time to celebrate.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

They probably got some info about preorders.

If this is indeed true, this is great news, and the Xbox One will have a place alongside my PC and my future PS4 and Wii U.

michael_stutzer said:
Leadified said:
michael_stutzer said:
Too bad now the second hand game sells will kill the industry for good.

You can't be serious.

I don't know much about the subject, people were telling me that Xbone will save the industry by stopping second hand game sales.

The only developers/publishers who complain about used games are the big greedy ones like EA and Microsoft. Nintendo actually has a strong policy supporting used games (Make games people don't want to sell), and many small developers are still doing fine.

I mean Platinum Games is a small studio, who games only sell half a million each, and they are doing very well now, with Konami and Nintendo publishing all their games now. The only companies going out of buisness are meh companies like THQ.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

TURKISH; MARRY ME =DDDDDDD