By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mark Cerny killed it on Jimmy Fallon

Should Mark Cerny be the face of PlayStation 4?

Hell yeah, it's his baby! 194 70.80%

No, he's too geeky! 36 13.14%

(see results) 44 16.06%

Total:274
dahuman said:
BinaryDelt said:

Fair enough, though remember the difference between intention and reception.  "Fruity" usually has certain implications associated with it that could be seen as offensive.

I think I've far surpassed that barrier since I use fuck and shit all the time on vgchartz lol.

LOL, you won't see any argument from me on those.  Actually, I think in the rules it says you can swear all you want as long as it's not in the title of the thread.  Either way, no worries, just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Didn't mean to throw anything off topic.

Around the Network

he really kill it lol .. but anyone notice how the framerates droped when Knack turned to tornado in the city ?

NNN2004 said:
he really kill it lol .. but anyone notice how the framerates droped when Knack turned to tornado in the city ?

Watching the video when I get home.  I'll have to look for that.  I'm not too concerned about framerates at this point since they're still unoptimized and unfinished products.

NNN2004 said:

Yeah I noticed it but it wasn't glaringly obvious.  I didn't see it the first time.  No doubt this game should be able to run easily at 1080p and 60fps(constant).  If not that is kinda disappointing. But I imagine it will.

He did a good job. I like that they used makeup to tone down his psycho eyes.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
That demo was actually pretty cool. First time I felt like that for knack.

Same here. I might just pick it up when the PS4 is available. Its going to be sold out at launch. ::Sigh::

Knack looks awesome

I like him, and he's much better than most of the high level people at Xbox.
And Knack looks like a lot of fun but its graphics didn't look that impressive to me.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

BinaryDelt said:
NNN2004 said:

Watching the video when I get home.  I'll have to look for that.  I'm not too concerned about framerates at this point since they're still unoptimized and unfinished products.

ya maybe this is the reason.

I wanna buy Knack buy I have a feeling it will end up on PSN+