By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mark Cerny killed it on Jimmy Fallon

Should Mark Cerny be the face of PlayStation 4?

Hell yeah, it's his baby! 194 70.80%

No, he's too geeky! 36 13.14%

(see results) 44 16.06%

Total:274
NintendoPie said:
dahuman said:
he's kinda fruity.

I think "murderous" is a better way to describe him.

Plus, I don't think we're allowed to call people that here on the Chartz.

huh? I don't see that as an attack, he just seems like a fruity person. o_O; It's better than calling him a pretentious fuck.

Around the Network

I actually am looking forward to Knack a lot more now. It looks like a lot of fun to me and good for relaxing.

They should have shown infamous imo.
I also think they should show an indie title like octodad jimmy and his audience would have gotten a kick out of that.

Forza looks fun with the race wheel.
But im not seing much diffrence graphics wise from forza on 360.

JoeFlex said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JoeFlex said:
I pre-ordered the Knack PS4 bundle. I can't wait to try it!

I wont be able to get the PS4 at launch, because I know by the time I am ready which will be like a month before it will already have been sold out.

My only worry is losing interest in current gen. Between my cousin and I we have over 100 + PS3 games, and about half are untouched. I dropped PS2 games after I got 360/PS3 even though I had a backlog. My 360 backlog is done since there wasn't as much exclusives and I've been catching up recently.

That's my problem too. i have about 30+ games on PS3 to play right now, but more and more keep on coming out. So i feel PS4 is coming a bit soon. I probably won't buy it for 2 or 3 years after launch because of that. Also, PS4 has alot games that are also on PS3, that i don't feel the point in dropping £350 on just for some extra pretty graphics. I might as well wait until the 3rd party developers have mostly moved to next gen. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

superchunk said:
Sony did a better job on Fallen. MS should not have used KI, but should have pulled a more mass market game genre. Additionally, why did MS not use their controller? That is not a good demo if its not using stock equipment. People will think they need that mini-car thing to play Forza. Yes, there are that stupid.

Yeah, right after they show and discuss the new controller they proceed to play KI with arcade sticks and Forza with the car-seat setup.

Veddy veddy strange...

Around the Network

yes he did

Max King of the Wild said:
BinaryDelt said:

I don't see how this is relevant.

you dont see how a post about cerny in a thread about cery is relevant.... ok.

I was saying don't see how the posts referring to Mark Cerny as "Fruity" or "Queer" were relevant to a conversation on how he demoed the PS4.  If you want me to be more blunt, I don't think they're appropriate terms given their typical insinuation.

dahuman said:
NintendoPie said:
dahuman said:
he's kinda fruity.

huh? I don't see that as an attack, he just seems like a fruity person. o_O; It's better than calling him a pretentious fuck.

Fair enough, though remember the difference between intention and reception.  "Fruity" usually has certain implications associated with it that could be seen as offensive.

BinaryDelt said:
dahuman said:
NintendoPie said:
dahuman said:

Fair enough, though remember the difference between intention and reception.  "Fruity" usually has certain implications associated with it that could be seen as offensive.

I think I've far surpassed that barrier since I use fuck and shit all the time on vgchartz lol.

dahuman said:
BinaryDelt said:

I think I've far surpassed that barrier since I use fuck and shit all the time on vgchartz lol.

LOL, you won't see any argument from me on those.  Actually, I think in the rules it says you can swear all you want as long as it's not in the title of the thread.  Either way, no worries, just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

Didn't mean to throw anything off topic.